Renault — product and service
I have a Captur. 7 months ago cause of over oil burning I went to service in Turkey. They got my car for a month and had checked and they said it has manufactured problem that's why we are going to fix it by your quarantee. They had changed most of the engine parts. Then they gave you car back to me but problem hasn't solved yet. Than I went again to service they said this time we are going to upload your car's computer than problem will be fixed, result again car had the same problem. From 7 months every month I am going to service cause of same problem. Last time they said this car has turbo (seems that single car in the world which has turbo) that's why it is normal that over oil burning. As I understand they started to say ###. I have complained then in every area email, web site, twitter but still none of them has respond me now a days I am going to sue them and will write letter to all newspaper in Turkey.
More Renault Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault SA - wrong model financed and no responsibility taken
- Renault Clio 1. 2 Va Va Voom - faulty aoirbags and seatbelts.
- Renault Clio - 5 year old car engine blows after full services, only 60k mileage and no other issues
- [Resolved] Renault - renault's poor service car parts for kwid
- Renault Clio 1. 5 DCI - faulty motor