Renault — pathetic service and blatant cheating
Firstly my car was kept at Renault for two days for a normal service because the receptionist made a mistake. Then I was told that Renault could not pick me up when my car was ready although it was fine to do so for other customers, smacks of ***. I was charged for an indicator light connector that was in warrantee as they made a mistake on their dates and thought that my car was out of warrantee. I was told by a lady called Debbie that I will be refunded but I am still waiting. When I did get my car the back tyre was flat so they had to take it back and repair that and that was done a while later. As I drove out with my car I discovered that the same indicator that was to be fixed was stilled not working so I drove straight back in. 2 hours later and having spent the entire morning at Renault, I was able to drive out. I have emailed and called them various times but to date nothing has been resolved. I did receive a generic apology and was told that I will be contacted shortly regarding the issues. There is more but for now all I want is my refund, I don't care about apologies from Renault.
More Renault Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault SA - wrong model financed and no responsibility taken
- Renault Clio 1. 2 Va Va Voom - faulty aoirbags and seatbelts.
- Renault Clio - 5 year old car engine blows after full services, only 60k mileage and no other issues
- [Resolved] Renault - renault's poor service car parts for kwid
- Renault Clio 1. 5 DCI - faulty motor