Renault Northcliff / wrong car parts twice

1 South Africa Review updated:

Good day,

I ordered a Renault Captur mirror cover from Renault Northcliff on the 26th of June (Proof of payment was sent immediately). I received confirmation that the cover was delivered on the 28th of June, i went to collect it and found out that the cover is not the correct one for my car even though the VIN number was provided. I was told by Walter that he will return it and request the correct one from the warehouse. On the 29th i was told that the warehouse doesn't have the cover therefore it will have to be ordered from FRANCE, that will take 10 - 15 working days. This morning i received a call to be advised that my mirror cover has finally been delivered but IT IS ALSO A WRONG ONE. I asked how long should i wait now for the cover again and no one seem to know. All Walter could say was "I have sent an email to the warehouse then the warehouse will speak to France "

This is not acceptable, I've been driving around for almost a month with that mirror and now i should wait for God knows what.

Regards,

Ze
Jul 16, 2018

More Renault Northcliff Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Re
      16th of Jul, 2018

Dear Zethuk,

We’ll surely forward this to the concerned country head. They will get in touch with you to assist you further in this regard.