[Resolved] Renaultno response about gasoline consumption for pick up oroch

I bought a Renault Oroch, 2019 in August 2018, I decided to buy it because a performance in gasoline consumption showed in sales information catalogue here in Mexico. The performance showed is 19.1 km/liter in highway but reallly it has only 11.8 km/liter, I did differents try out with 3 kind of gasoline, 5 different gas station and in 2 kind of highway and results were almost the same.
I was calling to Renault Mexico several times, I sent many e mail and a did not have any answer from customer service.
Last week I went to PROFECO, is a Goverment dependence that helps customer with supplier. Just to help me with this complaint because, the car is not having performance required .
Please

My name is Luis David Pedraza Torres, from San Luis Potosi Mexico.

• Resolution statement

• Renault Customer Care's Response, Dec 09, 2018

Dear Customer (David1973),

We’ll surely forward this to the concerned country head. They will get in touch with you to assist you further in this regard.

Da