[Resolved] Renault / delievery the car and behaviour of persons

Esfahan, Iran

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Greetings.
I am Tabatabaei from Iran. As we know in Iran Neginkhodro Co is your agent in Iran. I registered one Duster brand Renault about one month ago and after one month that I paid part of money, they told me we donot have your requested colour and we couldnot give the card to you and you should get back your money after one another month or you could change your car with another model, So I make a lots of conversation with their main office and you donot have any other choice and you should do everything which we told!!!
So for the big company same as renault it is so bad and I thing they are destroying Renault name.
I couldnot get any right from them, so I am writing this for you that if you have any power to solve this problem.
My Email address is
Sjd.[protected]@gmail.com and my phone no is [protected].
Please feel free to ask any information which is needed and let me know the resault.

Best Regards,
Tabatabaei.

• Resolution statement

• Renault Customer Care's Response, Sep 19, 2017

Dear Customer(Tabatabaei),

We’ll surely forward this to the concerned country head. They will get in touch with you to assist you further in this regard.

Sa