Remit2India / remit2india cheating customers!
This is an experience I wanted to share with a broader community about the ripoff I had when transferring some funds overseas using Remit2India service whose funds transferrer is Citibank. These companies have been taking customers for granted and fooling them with advertising false exchange rates and transferring money at much lower rate than advertised on the website. I transferred $2001 using their service to my NRE account in India on 8th November.However the funds got converted on 13Nov and they have transferred the money @34.38 when it was advertised on the Net @ 35.16.
Upon following this with their team they accepted the mistake over the phone but sent a email telling that they wont transfer the balance. This is just a rip off of innocent customers who falls prey to fraudulent companies like this. I would not recommend Remit2India service to anyone and I would be taking up legal actions against this company so that it doesn't trap any other customers with their false advertisement.
They take Australian customers for granted and don't provide customer service. I have been reading loads of complaints about this company online and its time that some action needs to be taken. I would strongly recommend ICICI Bank's Money to india service as they don't rip off customers like this and provide a much better level of service.
DON'T SEND MONEY OVERSEAS USING www.remit2india.com because next time you wouldn't even know if your money would reach to your loved ones. This company does nothing else except for promising to give better exchange rates and advertise cr*p on their website.
More Remit2India Complaints & Reviews
- Remit2india.com - stay away from this company! 
- Remit2India - smart cheaters 
- Remit2india.com - customer cheating! 
- Remit2India - remit2india is fraud 
- Remit2India - worst service and not following procedure and their own terms 
- Remit2India - remitting money
- Remit2India - money transfer service
- Remit2India - transferring money 
- Remit2India - completely unprofessional 
- Remit2India - transaction from australia to india