Remington College / All they care about is money

Remington College at Greens Point in Houston TX is full of it. The only thing that they think of is money, not the students all they say. When a student asks for help, they should be ready and will to help if they can. I have not seen this. The students on externship are not being given what they need. The school is a total rip off. Money Money Money and more Money. This school should be investigated for what they are and are not doing for the students at Greenspoint Remington College, Houston Texas. I hope this helps the next student out.

Va

Comments

• We
      12th of Jun, 2008

You went to college at Greens Point in Houston & expected more than this? All colleges are this way. They are FAR more concerned with their financial statements than students. A bigger college is even worse. Want to know the biggest joke of a university in the world? Drive a couple of hours north to Texas A&M. Every single thing you have to do there requires visiting 6 different offices, waiting in lines that are three miles long, and every single person being rude to you for no reason. When you finally graduate you find out that the old saying "once an Aggie, always an Aggie, " has been changed to "you are only considered a former student by this university if you make substantial, regular payments to our former students association." Kiss my butt.

• To
      21st of Jul, 2008

I would have to agree with the Remington College at the Greenspoint location in houston, tx. Really to be honest no one reall need to work at that college especially under Mr. Edmond Flores. Their turn over within the admissions (recruiters) department is 150% or more. Now they have cameras in the vents to watch all the recruiters and the students that come in to request for information. Now they are looking in everyone(all the employee's) emails and everything. Everything over there is invading your privacy. You would be very stressed oer there and it is not worth it all. This school need to be brought down and the the director that works there and his boyfriend Mike Holmes. Yes they are have relationship at the school too. Isn't this illegal?

• Ju
      30th of Aug, 2009

And this is juz4tee04 again I have a lot to say about Remington College I worked in the H.A.S.A it is a sorority. I was able to be in the back office area where the supplies was stocked and they didn't pass out all of our supplies to us the class mates, that was the black doctors bag, blood pressure pump and some other things also.

And they could not keep a teacher in the classes.They had to sometime have our office manager teach. I t is so much that went on and so many people wanted to do something but I and them do not know witch way to go.

• Ab
      23rd of Dec, 2010

I don't think this is the case at all. I am 5 months into my Dental Assisting classes and everyone here has been nothing but helpful. Any questions that I have, I go to anyone and they are able to help me with anything that I have that needs answers. Everyone here is so kind and helpful, I don't understand why you all have these feelings, but I think that everyone here is more than helpful with anything and that they do care about the students.

• Un
      15th of Sep, 2013

If I sighnup for remington north Harris college in houston tx. And have not yet attended the college yettt. Do I still have to go? Or will affect my grants or loans in anyway.

• Un
      15th of Sep, 2013

Please let me know. Unfortunately clases start this Monday. Someone told me that if I don't attend the firs day I will be ok. But I'm not sure i don't want to not go and owe money. I chose to do the parent plus loan. And do not want to affect my moms money/credit on any wey.please help.

• Ms
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Remington College - Loan
    Waianae
    Hawaii

I am so mad. They told me my loan got denied so i pay my college in cash but then i file my text they took all my tax and i never get any penny from my tax cause this school lie to me and now they took all my kids tax money.