Remanufactured.com / crappy business, worst customer service ever!
Wow! What a crappy business. The worst customer service ever. After taking $6000 of my money they failed to deliver a Olds 455 engine as promised. Many, many, many phone calls and emails were not delivered. It was not until I threatened to call the State Troopers did the engine get shipped (10 days after they had said it was shipped and a month+ late). When the engine got here it was not complete. We had ordered a turn key engine and the engine was missing almost $1000 in parts. My mechanic finished building it on his own dime. We installed it on my boat. The engine didn't even last 30 minutes. My mechanic describes it as a "piece of junk". It lost all oil pressure and was put together wrong. Now my engine has to be uninstalled, completely rebuilt and reinstalled. The cost is about $12,000 including parts and over 50 hours labor. I am going to be suing (I am an attorney)and their Nevada Corporation is not going to help protect them. Stay away from this company for the love of God. They do not provide what they promise and they take your money up front!
More Remanufactured.com Complaints & Reviews
- Remanufactured.com - no money/no engine 
- Remanufactured.com - misrepresentation, fraud, shoddy worksmanship 
- Remanufactured.com - how to get your money back 
- Remanufactured.com - scam
- Remanufactured.com - defective engine, no warranty, no refund
- Remanufactured.com - appears to be a complete scam and ripoff
- Remanufactured / The Engine Center - paid for engine and no delivery
- Remanufactured.com - product non-delivery 
- Remanufactured.com - paid (only half thank god) received no engine, excuses, always waiting for parts
- Remanufactured.com - never shipped engine