Reliance Life Insurance / Reliance insurance policy due to wrong information provided by advisor

My self is Ravindra Shrivastava and I live in Noida and I have one complaint regarding the reliance Cash Flow Plan life insurance policy# [protected] (premium 30, 000 p.A.) Which has been given to me by Avinash Rathoure and Rohit saxsena from the Najafgadh office.

I have taken this policy before 3 months back and these guys promised me that reliance has some gift offer in this policy and the assured gift is 32" Sony LCD tv and 5 members medical insurance(total amount 1 lakh) is absolutely free and Second Year premium 50% Discount.I have taken this policy and my check has been cleared of amount 30, 000 on 25th March 2011 and I have received my policy document on 20th April which is near about after 1 month however I believe I should receive my document within 15-20 days.

Ok receiving document so late is not an issue, now after receiving document when I confirmed from the call center then they told me that this policy is for 22 years however these guys promised me that this is for 5 years.Also till now I have not received any gift which they have promised me and told me that gift is out of stroke from the company.When I went to the nearest branch cp office they confirmed me that they do not any gift plan in this policy.

Now I don't want to continue my policy and want my money back including the promised gift by those agents.

Also just to update you I have spent near about 1000 rs on my call to follow up that agent about my progress of that policy which I also want return back.

Please look in to this issue on priority

below are the contact number of the agents:
1) Avinash Rathoure - [protected]
2) Rohit Sexena - [protected]
3) Anil Arora
4) Anil Malhotra - [protected]
5) Raj Kumar Khurana- [protected]
6) Jagdeep(Who is an employee of Reliance life insurance branch office, Janakpuri, new delhi. He is the man between the branch office and agency)

Agency Name :
• SHM PVT . LTD., Najafgadh, New Delhi
Advisor Code :- [protected]
Advisor Name :- Reliance Life Insurance Tpd

my given Gift Code : RF32T055991

I want to take legal action for this company & guys.
They are not return my money back.

Please revert me as soon as possible..

regards