[Resolved] Reliance Hub Services / travel package

1 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Super frauds. Already committed to refund the amount and now that the time has come to give the cheque the fraudsters are not responding to the mails. Bloody they are hiding their faces like cheaters. Finally I'm going to file legal complain against the scamster company. They got fired from country club for false offer providing. Fooling people in the name of sales. They literally force people to take the package. They need to be taught a lesson by the govt authorities now. Beware you cheaters.

• Updated by Karishma Rai, Oct 30, 2018

I just got a call from Reliance team. They have promised to solve my problem by 3rd of November. A bit relieved now. I hope they will deliver their promise.

• Updated by Karishma Rai, Nov 03, 2018

I thank Reliance team for resolving my problem on the promised time. I take back my comments as the team has been helpful and they have refunded the amount. Thanks team Reliance.

Ka
Oct 30, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      10th of Nov, 2018

@Karishma Rai, When u paid them money, how much time they took to refund, because we are in big trouble, they promised they will refund our money back, but I don't knw why they are keep dragging the matter giving silly execuses.
    Me too thinking if they didn't take our request seriously, then definitely will go file the legal complaint against this company.

• Am
      6th of Dec, 2018

@shri786 @ shri: we have same case, even I am also planning to file legal case for harrashment.