[Resolved] Reliance Hub Services / travel package
Super frauds. Already committed to refund the amount and now that the time has come to give the cheque the fraudsters are not responding to the mails. Bloody they are hiding their faces like cheaters. Finally I'm going to file legal complain against the scamster company. They got fired from country club for false offer providing. Fooling people in the name of sales. They literally force people to take the package. They need to be taught a lesson by the govt authorities now. Beware you cheaters.
Updated by Karishma Rai, Oct 30, 2018
I just got a call from Reliance team. They have promised to solve my problem by 3rd of November. A bit relieved now. I hope they will deliver their promise.
Updated by Karishma Rai, Nov 03, 2018
I thank Reliance team for resolving my problem on the promised time. I take back my comments as the team has been helpful and they have refunded the amount. Thanks team Reliance.
More Reliance Hub Services Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Reliance Hub Services - fake offer providing and collecting money from people 
- [Resolved] Reliance Hub Services - I am complaining about their fake company
- [Resolved] Reliance Hub Services - unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] Reliance Hub Services - holiday membership package cancellation 
- Reliance Hub Services - travel packages
- Reliance Hub Services - refund of initial amount