Reliance Home Comfort email / email form
I have set up automatic payment for my reliance home comfort bill. Each month i receive my bill online and a couple of days later a short note to confirm that a recurring payment has been scheduled.
The second paragraph then reads "to avoid any late fees, please arrange for another payment immediately. If you've already made a payment arrange please disregard this message. "
Each month i contact them to remind them that it is an automatic payment, therefore, payment arrangements have been made and their form email needs to be changed. Then i am told it is a long process to change their form and it requires various approvals. I am sorry, but considering the current email form that they use, i have a hard time believing that it actually received various approvals. I find the current form an embarrassment to the organization and am surprised that they continue to email it out.
More Reliance Home Comfort email Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Home Comfort - hot water heater rental 
- Reliance Home Comfort - lien on my house 
- Reliance Home Comfort - service 
- Reliance Home Comfort - furnace repair 
- Reliance Home Comfort - service / repairs 
- [Resolved] Reliance Home Comfort - water softener, air filter
- Reliance Home Comfort - alleged damage to water heater 
- Reliance Home Comfort - no service provided with no not water
- Reliance Home Comfort - misrepresenting themselves as having purchased direct energy home services rental water heater contract
- Reliance Home Comfort - billing