Reliance Home Comfort email / email form

ON, Canada Review updated:

I have set up automatic payment for my reliance home comfort bill. Each month i receive my bill online and a couple of days later a short note to confirm that a recurring payment has been scheduled.

The second paragraph then reads "to avoid any late fees, please arrange for another payment immediately. If you've already made a payment arrange please disregard this message. "

Each month i contact them to remind them that it is an automatic payment, therefore, payment arrangements have been made and their form email needs to be changed. Then i am told it is a long process to change their form and it requires various approvals. I am sorry, but considering the current email form that they use, i have a hard time believing that it actually received various approvals. I find the current form an embarrassment to the organization and am surprised that they continue to email it out.

Comments

• Re
      19th of Mar, 2012

...and then if you have a credit on account, you are stil required to make payment arrangements. LOL

• Rm
      22nd of Mar, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback. I will raise this issue internally understanding your valid concerns. Thanks again. RM