Reliance Home Comfort — closing an account - does the prior owner have a legal obligation to provide the new owner information
After a very frustrating exchange with Leo [protected] I still do not understand what is needed to close out an account. Leo says I need to provide the new owner information, I asked Leo was this part of the signed contract for the water heater? Leo says no. I ask what is our legal obligation to close the account. He says I need to provide the new owner information. So we talk in circles and I still have no idea what, in the era of information privacy, I am supposed to provide about a new owner. .
Isn't getting the new owner information your job not mine?
Leo can't answer this question.
In any case account#[protected] is closed. The account has been paid in full.
Someone on the customer service should be able to answer the very simple questions above.
More Reliance Home Comfort Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Home Comfort - hot water heater rental 
- Reliance Home Comfort - lien on my house 
- Reliance Home Comfort - service 
- Reliance Home Comfort - furnace repair 
- Reliance Home Comfort - bill scam 
- [Resolved] Reliance Home Comfort - water softener, air filter
- Reliance Home Comfort - alleged damage to water heater 
- Reliance Home Comfort - no service provided with no not water
- Reliance Home Comfort - misrepresenting themselves as having purchased direct energy home services rental water heater contract
- Reliance Home Comfort - servicing of heating and ac unit acct# 005767827-2187073