Rejuvenate Worldwide / con

1 Edinburgh, Scotland, Lothian, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0131 468 0090

i to have been conned by this company so far they have had £170.00 out of me, i am a single parent and this has put me into dept, all i agread to was a free trial, they have been taken money out somtimes twice a month from my account my credit card are trying to sort this out but the longer that takes the more they will take, i hope they can sleep at nights and should be ashamed praying on trusting people .

Comments

• Wi
      26th of Jan, 2009

I have been conned as well so far they have taken £170.00 from my credit account without my authorisation, I have also tried to contact them throgh e-mail and phone numbers from their site both phone numbers are not recognised and the e-mail bouces back not known, i am a single parent and this has put me in dept my credit card company are disputing this with the company but the longer this goes on the more money they are taking from me, i am at my wits end with worry, i hope they can sleep at night taking from hardworking trusting people.

• De
      28th of Feb, 2009

I just want to cancel this auto shipment, which debits my bank acct 49.99 monthly for a product that does not work one bit! It's a total scam! I usually know better, I don't know what I was thinking!

• Gl
      9th of Mar, 2009

I was also taken in. I ordered the product, not knowing it was an authorization to continue skimming my bank account ad infinitum. They immediately charged my credit card but I received no product for 3 weeks. When I called them stating that I wanted a credit, they told me to return the product when it arrived. I returned the product but they issued no credit. Even worse, they blamed Canada Post for how long it took for the product to arrive. Check out the other complaints on this site and you'll find that even within the US, customers received no product but were charged. Another scam, within 5 minutes of answering their ad, I started receiving junk mail from everywhere. Since I never receive junk mail, I can only assume they also sell your email address so that you start to receive unsolicited offers from other scam artists. How do they even continue to stay in business on the internet with all of these fraud charges is beyond me. Steer clear of them, don't order a thing and report their website to the fraudulent website or local Better Business Bureau.