Rejuvenate Worldwide / Fraud Charges to my acount

****FRAUD*****Do you homework - do NOT order from them*********

Received several charages on my checking account however they were never authorized. I have never ordered from this company nor heard of it. When calling they avoid talking to you at all cost and simply tell you to email them and they will get back to you in 24-48 hours. This is also NOT true. No one has ever contacted me and meanwhile they have charged my account and owe me over $350!!!

Ds

Comments

17th of Dec, 2008
    Rejuvenate Worldwide - Charging credit card / no product
    Rejuvernate

I bought rejuenate an i found it to not work... They tell you to pay for shipping and handling. Then they give you 30 day to try the product.. But the product takes about 8 to 10 day to get to you. But then you have 15 days to cancel your order. After 15 days they changed my card 49.95.. But the question is how do u call them when no one answer your call or email.. Then when 30 days is up they charged my card again for 58.90. But they didn't send me any product. So tell me how does that work... It doesn't because it's another pyramid scam.

22nd of Nov, 2011

Rejuvenate worldwide deleted my account so that I cannot cancel it and they keep charging my credit card. They do send the product, which is not bad, but not worth the money. I do not want it and have been trying to cancel for over 1 year! This is a freaking scam, stay away from these thieves! Calling their phone line doesn't help, they say press 4 for billing, it doesn't work. Emailing them has not worked. I can't believe these people are allowed to be in business!