Rejuvenate Worldwide / Non delivery of product

New Zealand Review updated:
3.75
I ordered a 15 day trial of Renew Complete Cleansing Weight Loss System on 17 October 2008. My order & start trial date was confirmed as 17 October 2008. 7 Days later I received a member update welcoming me stating that I should have received my box of Renew I sent an e-mail reply stating that I had not received my trial box. It is now 4 December 2008 & I still haven't received the trial box.
I do not want either the trial box or any other product from Rejuvenate Worldwide & I will be cancelling any further credit card transactions to this company.

Comments

Da
  4th of Dec, 2008
I ordered the free trial also and did not receive it. I have called to cancel several times but I only get a recording. I e-mailed them on 11/24/2008 informing them that I had not received my free trial and that the order confirmation that I received said that I would receive it in 48hours. I also informed them that I wanted to cancel. I received an e-mail on 11/25/2008 back stating that no orders are sent within 48hrs and thank you have a great day. So today I'm checking my bank account and there is a charge for $49.99 so I e-mailed them again letting them know that I canceled and if I do not receive receive a refund immediately that I would be forced to take further action. I also called my bank and explained the situation and they told me that I could file a dispute and receive my money back. I was also told by my bank to take certain other precautions.
An
  18th of Dec, 2008
Yes, they are slick. They claim that if u do not return it by the 15th day, you will be charged 49.99 for the regular price. Please call your bank and halt ALL transaction, change your credit card number if possible, because more charges will come your way. I did this the hard way by putting a hold on my CC after paying for the shipping and handling of the free trial, because i just dont trust these ppl. True enough, more than 8 charges were attempted by different means, different company names, different amount of charges, such as a 1.00 charge just to test your account, and the worse thing is, as the days prolonged, an 89.99 charge will also be attempted by another company. it is like they are feeding your info to another company.
So please, change your cc number. Thats the best way.
Ai
  15th of Mar, 2009
no monney sending from rejuvenate .
after registered for 9 months . I have no money back from this business. But I paid for product every month. ( be charged 49.99 at first step...and 69.99 every month without any income???/
Pa
  7th of Apr, 2009
Well, it appears they are still at it, I got stung in March 2009, same story as the rest of you. I cancelled my credit card immediately when I could not get an e-mail response from them for non-shipment of product and found out their phone numbers are a fraud as well. Why hasn't the BBB shut them down yet? Why are they allowed to advertise? What does it take to put them away, for good? My Visa company has reimbursed me for their fraudulent charges and is going after them directly for their money. I figure if enough credit card companies go after them and refuse their transactions they will go out of business faster than any government agency will do.