Regus Group / marketing phone calls
I am getting inundated with Phone Calls for Meeting Rooms bookings that I have never called about. Someone has my number in their system is consistently leaving VM messages on multiple occasions just about every day.
The Number called from is [protected] Identified as coming from Plano Texas.
Transcription of the call.
"Hi I'm calling from Regus in response to your recent request for workspace please return my call at [protected] at your earliest convenience so we can assist you with the growth of your business - Thank You".
I have NOT called or requested any services from Regus at all. When you call the number all you get is V/M run around and on hold with no agent to pick up or assist with clearing up this issue.
I did a Google Search and came up with Customer Service Number [protected] - I did get an answer and reported my issues and the person I spoke with said they would report it. Lets
Additional - go to Regus main website and leave your complaint in the General Feedback area in giving them a ZERO recommendation
Click on the (Red Thumb) then on the very bottom of that page click on
the link: Click here to leave general feedback
More Regus Group Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - regus group
- [Resolved] Regus Group - office services
- [Resolved] Regus Group - virtual office 
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges 
- [Resolved] Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position