Regis Salons / never again

I had my hair colored at regis and it was a total disaster. I called them and they basically told me too bad!!! I could not get a refund nor did they offer to re-colour my hair. Please don't use their services and they offer no support when things go wrong. They put all the blame on the consumer and don't accept any responsibility on their part. My hair bled, it was green and patchy. I would have been a great halloween costume contender. They just do not care. So after you give them your hard earned money and things goes awry do not expect them to make any corrections.

Va

Comments

• Va
      7th of Jul, 2008

I had recently gone to Regis for a haircut and colour. The stylist totally sucked. I was charged $137.00 for what. The stylist was totally rude. The service sucked. I would never go back there in this life time. My hair is totally fried. The haircut that I got isn't remotely close to the picture I showed the lady. She acted as if I were bothering her. She had hurried me along because four people had come in behind me without an appointment. I got the brunt end of the stick because she had too many people to deal with. I would never recommend that anybody goes there. Not even my dog.

• Je
      15th of Nov, 2008

I have got to agree with you 100%, I went to a regis salon also and asked to have ringlettes put in, the hair stylist had taken me in washed my hair then blown dried after she had done that she started to do my ringletts in the back then the sides all of a sudden she had taken off and went out back to talk to another hair stylist. At this time I was sitting there wondering what was going on I thought maybe she was sick or something geez was I wrong her and the other hair stylist came back and told me in front of everyone that was in the salon that she couldnt finish my hair because I had head lice!!! I was like "what the hell, head lice your ### me" and the girls said no that my head was full of it. So instead of taking me out back and telling me they had did it in front of everyone...So anyways to make the story short I never had head lice at all and I'm in the middle of sueing Regis Corporation for discrimination and stress that they have caused me...So if anyone who has bad dandruff dont go to any of there salons!!!