Regis Salon / Bad haircut

United States, Missouri, Columbia Review updated:
Regis Salon
I went in to the salon needing a haircut. I had my picture (same one I take every time)because one of the few girls in the shop that CAN cut hair correctly told me that I should always have it that way the stylist knows EXACTLY what I want.

The fake stylist (She was about 6 or 7 months pregnant it appeared) started cutting my hair and I should have got up the second she made her first cut. She started cutting the top first. I have never in my 40 + years seen anyone start at the top of the head. She went on to ask me "how long did i want it in the back?". HELLO look at the pic. I showed her the picture and said about like it is here. DUH the she got to the ears and again she asked how long I wanted to have it... LOOK AT THE PIC then again when she got to my bangs... wow i am a fool.. I really cant understand how these stylist get a job and get their license.

My hair is no were close to being a style. One side is thin and the other is thick. I look like I have a 70 Y/O's cut No kidding. I had a cute messy cut, now I cant do a thing with what she did to me. I wont be going in there again.

D  28th of Apr, 2009 by
Well then "CLEARLY" you should have stuck with the ones who knew how to cut your hair. You sound like a very unhappy person!!!

Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management Logo Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management
9720 Wilshire Boulevard, 6th floor