Rediff Shopping / Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo / Fraud and cheating!
I recently purchased a Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo from online shopping company Rediff.com the vendor Devang Shah supplied a fake memory stick. The memory stick was advertised as a Sony and also that it had MagicGate feature and that it would work on a PSP. The memory card supplied was physically damaged (that is it was cracked from near the contacts) my PSP didn't find any MagicGate technology on the card and also on further investigation on PSP forums I found that the supplied memory card had all the indicators of a fake card. I immediately tried to complain to rediff online but they need you to go through a FAQ process and then place your complaint as feedback instead of the normal Phone number or email thing. Anyway after three complaints and 10 days I am still waiting for a single reply acknowledging that they are at least working to solve the issue but no such luck.
More Rediff Shopping / Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo Complaints & Reviews
- Rediff Shopping - Stay away from Rediff Shopping! 
- Rediffmail.com - Rediffmail account is very slow 
- Rediffmail.com - CAN;T LOGIN 
- Rediff Shopping - Non delivery/ no response 
- Rediff Bol - Receiving unsolicited messages 
- Rediff.com - blackberry z3
- Rediff Shopping - Rakhi not delivered - no action from Rediff after repeated messaging
- Rediff Shopping - Not received the item order and status shows delivered
- Rediff.com - Tablemate - delivered broken! Poor response! No replacement
- Rediff - Delivering Fake Products