Red Rooster Foods — disabled toilets
My wife and I decided to stop at Red Rooster Fairfield Heidelberg rd Melbourne Australia Thursday 27th April 2017 and as I am in a wheelchair (Paraplegic) needed to go to the toilet, well they don't have a disabled toilet in this family resturaunt, this is disgusting in this day and age and a large company that services the general public and a building that is only a couple of years old does not have a disabled toilet.
Every Mc Donald's Resturaunt I have been in here in Australia has always had disabled toilets along with Kentucky Fried Chicken have always had disabled toilets, this is an absolute disgrace to every disabled person, I thought the world was changing it's ways towards us disabled people but this just goes to show you the ignorance of large company's.
More Red Rooster Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Red Rooster - not good enough 
- Red Rooster - bad service 
- Red Rooster - consignment shop didn't pay vendors
- Red Rooster - my daughters unfair dismissal
- Red Rooster - food less thn satisfactory 
- Red Rooster Foods - delivery time, more than 2.5 hours and counting
- Red Rooster Foods - customer service
- Red Rooster Foods - flava wrap
- Red Rooster Foods - rockingham store wa
- Red Rooster Foods - hygiene