Red Ribbon Bakeshopservice and product I ordered in advance

I went to redribbon mangaldan branch may 13, I made an advance order for a peach mango cake for mothers day (May14). There is one available cake that time on display. But the manager check it first if they're going to have a new delivery for tomorrow, then she came back and said yes there will be delivery of cakes tomorrow. So I paid in full, then here comes mother's day I went to the store to get my cake and another item. But then all I get is "pasensya napo walang delivery madami po kasing tao" so I told the manager "oo alamko madami tao ngaun kaya nga pinareserve ko na kahapon tas binigyan pa ako ng assurance kahapon na meron kaya nag order nako at reserved db" so puros pasencia. They gave me an option to refund or change the cake, of course I will not refund because I need a cake for that special occasion mother's day! So I ended with the cake that's not really what I want. It's just so frustrating and feel bad because aside from it's fully paid, I did really prepare for that day and I ended up disappointed! Tas pasencia at na deform na icing na cake na ung napili ko. I really feel bad that day. Aside from im a mother also customer satisfaction in not met! The store is just for profit.

Za