Red ONE Network / unprofessional behaviour

Puchong, MY Review updated:

Good afternoon, i've received a called from red one on last week (Forgot which date & day) and today still received a call from red one which is from (Debt collector). I totally disappointment and angry with your customer service (Debt collector). This customer service being so rude to my husband asking about money for the phone line debt. There is no proper way & totally unprofessional to talk with customer with this kind of attitude!!! I hope red one management can take this issue very seriously to improve your customer services!!! It's totally a bad reviews for your company!!! This is the number that has been called my husband for the payment! [protected])

Here is the details for my complaint ;
Customer id : [protected]
Mobile # : 011 [protected]

I also want to type a compliment for this customer service named (Izzat) from billing dept.
He did a fantastic job so well and treated me in nicely way as a his customer. He did explained to me one by one for each bills regarding the overdue amounts which is really makes me very understood.

Please do contact me at this number [protected]) regarding this complaint. I haven't satisfied with your debt collector services!!!

Fa