RecordGone.com / Great RecordGonecom

1 Costa Mesa, CA, United States Review updated:

I am very satisfied with RecordGone.com. I used RecordGone.com to expunge my criminal record. The attorneys were very professional and the case manager was excellent. RecordGone.com charged me only $495 and they had my record expunged in less time than they originally quoted.

I could not believe how quick and painless it was. Incidentally, I contacted 3 other lawyers before hiring RecordGone.com, all three quoted me about $750 more and did not have the solid reputation that RecordGone has.

I highly recommend RecordGone.com. They do not disappoint.

Ro

Comments

• He
      10th of Dec, 2009

RecordGone.com is great law firm that is totally committed to the success of their clients. There are a couple of negative things posted about internet, however, they are clearly written by a competitor because they are all on sites that do not verify if the person is a customer of RecordGone.com.

I checked two companies that actually verify positive and negative comments, BBB and TrustLink. The BBB gave RecordGone.com an A and TrustLink users gave them 5 of 5 stars.

A person should have nothing but total confidence in RecordGone.com

10th of Dec, 2009

I tried to post this screenshot that shows RecordGone.com has an A rating. One more attempt. I will also see if I can post RecordGone.com's trust link rating.

10th of Dec, 2009

RECORDGONE.COM trust link review image showing 5 stars.

1st of Mar, 2010

Record gone is a scam! Took me f0r 1500. After 3 months I am still waiting for the lawyer to do one piece of work. You will never meet your lawyer. The only contact you will have is by email with a secretary. They advise you to not call. Only communicate by email. I will admit they are prompt on responding. Yet, they don't help you. They simply delay until it gets to the point were they have you committed to the entire fee. If you sign up with record gone expect to just burn your money. They are not interested in serving you. They only want you to sign up so they can get your money. I have finally hired a new lawyer and after three days my new lawyer has already filed my expungement. Unlike recordgone they took 3 months to do nothing but assure there fee. ITs a scam People SCAM!