The “complaint” above was fabricated by a jealous, non-attorney competitor who cannot compete so, like a coward, chooses to anonymously post lies. But like most cowards, their fear compounds their stupidity and they post things that are easily refuted. In the end, the target of their gutless attacks is strengthened by the opportunity to share easily verifiable truths.
The law firm has an A Rating with the Better Business Bureau, a spotless reputation with every state bar association, and a stellar professional rating from Avvo.com.
It is doubtful that anyone who is smart enough to turn on his or her computer would believe a single word of the "complaint" above. However, why waste a chance to promote a top-rated law firm by responding to fictitious complaint full of lies.
If the complaint above were true, the California State Bar Association would post a public complaint, investigate, and then suspended the license of any attorney who did engaged in such activity. Then the Attorney General would shut down the office and prosecute.
However, the opposite is true:
See spotless reputation with state bar at:
See Better Business Bureau A rating at:
See solid professional rating at Avvo.com (where verified clients and other attorneys can rate law firms) at: http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/92627-ca-mathew-higbee-249594.html
The law firm has handled thousands of cases and does not have a single real complaint. Their fees are flat-fees so clients always know exactly how much they will pay. There are no finance charges and no extra costs for a payment plan. It is the best of all worlds. Clients have total peace-of-mind when using the law firm.
To anyone thinking of using the law firm, here is what you know and can verify:
1. ZERO COMPLAINTS against ANY attorney associated with the law firm. (See state bar licenses - links are posted on law firm web site)
2. “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
2. Attorneys graduated from top American Bar Association law firms. (See US News & World Report)
3. A record of success so solid they back almost every service with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If your record isn't cleared you do not have to pay. (See contracts & web content)
4. A LOW PRICE GUARANTEE that says they will beat anyone price by $50. (See contracts & web content)
5. LICENSED attorneys that are regulated by the state attorney general and Supreme Court in each state (verify licenses on state bar web site)
6. RESPECTED by clients and other attorneys
To the coward who posted this...
1. Thank you for the opportunity to share the information about the law firm. The more light that you shine on REC0RDG0NE, the better they look.
2. Your unimaginative and desperate tactic is evidence as to why your business is failing
3. If you and the few cheese-whiz eaters who work part-time for you think that you can hide behind your corporation and anonymous posts, you are about to get a lesson in law.