Rebath / Took my Money! Closed Company!

United States Review updated:
My wife and myself saw Rebath at a consumer shower and we got an estimate a week later. They wrote a contract for $4500 and we wrote a check for half. We have tried calling them and went to the address on the contract. Poof ! Our money and Rebath is gone. I talk to the business next door and she told me that they had closed a week before the consumer show. What nerve! We have called the police and they said it was a civil manner. These Rebath people are theives!

N  27th of Apr, 2010 by
Ito, this is Aimee of ReBath. I am sorry to learn about the incident you refer to and would like to look into the matter on your behalf. Would you email details so that I may address it? My email is awilliams [@] rebath.com.
N  24th of Aug, 2010 by
Sure you are Aimee!!! And pigs fly
N  25th of Jan, 2011 by

We are reaching out to you again in the hope that you will contact us so that we can work towards resolving this matter. Please contact Lisa O'Rander in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 147 or by email at lorander@rebath.com.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office
A  13th of Sep, 2011 by
This is nothing new! A lot of Rebath stores closed this year. We had the same problem but I would suggest going to the DA and filing a complaint. If they took your money and then just closed you can go after them with a criminal complaint which will get you your money in a couple of days. This Lisa person is just in charge of "I will look into it." department.

Re-Bath Logo Re-Bath