Real Success Institute / What a scam!

10542 South Jordad GatewaySouth Jordan, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-994-0294
Beware of this company. The free trail offer starts the minute you sign up. 7 days free no way. then they charge you 39.95 per month even before you get the c.d. there is a convenient delay in the shipping of the c.d. and the automatic monthly fee. If you see any offers from Real Success Institute, dump this offer or better yet report it as a scam.

Comments

Pa
  6th of Feb, 2008
somehow this company got my information, i did not solicit them. i went online to my banking institution and saw a pending charge of 39.90? I HAD NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS. I HAD THE PHONE NUMBER AND CALLED THEM IT TOOK ME 10 MINUTES JUST TO GET THEIR COMPANY NAME AND THEY COULD NOT EXPLAIN WHAT THEY WERE ABOUT. AND THEY ALSO COULD NOT EXPLAIN HOW THEY GOT MY BAK INFO, BUT THEY SURE ENOUGH HAD IT - THEY MENTIONED GOGGLE?? anyway this company said since charge is pending, they will take it off. my bank said if charge is not off in two days i file claim and am not charged anything. only problem is someone there got my bank info - rather scary- cause i don't buy anything on i.e. where i have goggle. therefore i have to get new bank accounts. actually i will feel a lot better when i do don't like someone having my banking info, carte blanche so to speak. this company are crooks, thiefs, and could not explain anything i asked only to say i ordered this on line which i know i did not .... watch out
Ch
  19th of Feb, 2008
I went on line and filled out my Visa info for the shipping only..
When I saw what the charge would be I X out of the web site...I did not authorize the charge...but I go charged $129.99 plus $29.99...NO acknowlegment to my e-amil (as is Typical) that this had been ordered...nothing ....I was out of the country and when I returned here is this product I did not order...I returned it in September last year...every week they say the check was mailed..

How do I get my money back from this company?