Real Property Management Capital / Unlawful Practices

1 706-A East Gude Drive, Rockville, MD 20850Rockville, CT, United States
Phone: (301) 869-5001

Contacted " Real Property Management Capital" in regards to a property 14663 Kenderick Road Suitland, MD 20746 to possibly rent this home. While speaking with their representative Tatiana Dimipiobski, I inquired to see the home prior to submitting an application. I was told in order to view the property that I would need to apply for unit prior to seeing the unit. After submitting the application I call this company to ensure that they received my application, Tatiana stated yes and I was approved with a 2-Month Secuirty deposit, I explained that I would not be able to afford this amount, Tatiana then told me to get someone's information with a 600 credit score and list and apply with them and they didnt have to live at the residence. I immediately thought this was dishonest, I so inquired about the qualifying rental criteria, Tataiana stated she thought it was a credit score of 575, good rental history, and a qualifying income. I asked her which portion did I not meet ? she stated that she did not process the application but she have seen ( people ) get approved with 2 months deposit. I conveyed to her that she just said I was approved and now is categorizing me as a certain type of "People". I requested that since my application has not been processed that my money be returned to me immediately. I feel I am being discriminated towards due to race and color, on the grounds that I was denied to see the unit unless and application and once receiving my money told that i would have to pay a ridiculous security deposit. I was also categorized as a certain type of "people". This company is fraud and out get individuals out of their hard earned money.