Real Estate Express / School

Ma Mar 01, 2016 St Louis MO 63141

This Experience has been terrible. In 3 months, I've done nothing but study 800 pages of Literature. There is No Rhyme or Reason. Material is all over the place. There are questions in these quizzes and exams that aren't in the supplied documentation. The Layout of the Information is confusing and inconsistent. There are Definitions listed that have 7 Sentences of text that if reworded, could be shortned to 1-2 Sentences. It's overkill on some info and underexplained on other info. I only Joined this School because of the price difference. You always get what you pay for. I wish I took the class in a real classroom setting. I had issues with a section and when I emailed my Online Advisor my phone number asking for help, she responded, " just email your question to me, I don't have time to talk on the phone." I still have her email as proof. I just Completed the National Section and have 800 pages of Documentation printed. I can't believe there is almost the same amount just for the State Portion. There is no way I can complete this amount of rhetoric in 6 months. I have been out of work and have spent 4-6 hours a day studying and I still feel like I can't grasp the amount of information. I don't think the Bar Exam is this hard. Way too much information and not just directly getting to the point.