Real Canadian Superstore / refusal to exchange product
I bought a playstation 3 at a Superstore in Spruce Grove Alberta. After 2 months it quit working.
As I live in rural manitoba returning it to the original store was impossible. So I took it to Winnipeg and stopped at the mcphillips st. Superstore. They said they could not exchange it as they were out of stock but told me to go to the Portage Ave. location as they had them in stock.
When I arrived there they asked for my receipt which I gave them. The sales clerk told me that they would not exchange it because it was not bought at that store. I have exchange things at Walmart stores that were bought at different locations and have never had a problem with them.
Now im stuck with having to go to Sony to get warranty and will probably have to pay a pretty penny for shipping.
Superstore is a second rate business and I would strongly recommend that people shop elsewhere.
Amit s's Response, Apr 18, 2018
We were here to get needles for checking insulin and the wait time was 45 min. She could have given us the pack of needles as it was urgent. We decided to wait 45 min as she already took the prescription. Next time I will prefer shoppers as the employees are good and more efficient
Donwon's Response, Sep 29, 2018
Paper had wings on sale for 11 bucks. Go to the store they have the wing but there is a sign that says we can't because the product is available. How is that possible!
More Real Canadian Superstore Complaints & Reviews
- Real Canadian Superstore - witless management 
- Real Canadian Superstore - accused of theft 
- Real Canadian Superstore - work safty 
- Real Canadian Superstore - false advertising 
- Real Canadian Superstore - terrible customer service 
- Real Canadian Superstore - food
- Real Canadian Superstore - swiffer bissel steam mop
- Real Canadian Superstore - halal meat section
- Real Canadian Superstore - charmin 20 rolls
- Superstore - unprofessional customer service