Reader's Digest / Unusual problem

I have a very unusual problem, usually it happened that you order for the magazine and pay for it but never receive the magazine, here the things are different I have never ordered for this magazine the so called Readers Digest, but every month without fail I receive one and I send it back and have even emailed on their address that I don't want the magazine but still every month the magazine is back. I am a very upset with this. I have been receiving the Reader's Digest and I did not order or pay for a subscription. At 82 years old with very little income, I am not in the position to pay for the magazine which I never wanted and over all due to my age I have a big problem with my eye sight. It's a humble request to this company to take me off your mailing list.

2o

Comments

• Fa
      23rd of Aug, 2009