[Resolved] Re Max / real estate agent ripped me off
10650 Scripps Ranch Blvd, Suite 112
San Diego, CA 92131
DRE LIC #: [protected]
I have used several real estate agents and most look out for your interest.
When you tell Jim that you want to spend $450, 000... he pushes you to spend $500, 000 and talks you into a bad loan. (he must get kick backs on the loan).
Also did you know some real estate agents - want you to overbid on a house, tell you the other agent has multiple offers... want to know why...? Because they get commission on the total sale.
Why would you offer $500, 000 on a house... and ask for $10, 000 back on repairs? Why not offer $490, 000. Because the agent gets commission on the $500, 000 sale.
I wouldn't do business with this guy. Unless you want to overspend and later get foreclosed on.
Re Max customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Re Max Complaints & Reviews
- ReMax Preferred Choice Properties Timeshare Sales - Took my money and did NOTHING 
- RE/MAX Unique Inc., Amir Jafari - Fraud, Forgery 
- Amir Jafari, Re/Max Unique - Mortgage fraud - signature forgery 
- RE/MAX Aruba/Kenneth Faustin - non-payment of referral commission check 
- RE/MAX HiNet Suzanne Athey - UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE 
- Re / Max - keys to our new house
- Remax of Mid Michigan - Unethical behavior
- RE/MAX Realty 3941 Tamiami trail #3121 Punta Gorda, Fl 33950 - Unsolicited real estate agent was deceitful, lied, unprofessional, and cost me a sale
- RE/MAX Fine Properties - "Red carpet runner" quality and horrible service
- RE/MAX Realty Assoc., Inc. - Ryan homes / buyers need to be represented by licensed realtor