RCI / failure to provide promised service
I made resort reservations on 1/16/09 for 1/16/10 using banked points through RCI. When I recently called the resort to reconfirm my dates, I was told that RCI had scheduled me for 1/16/09 and there was no way the resort could adjust for RCIs mistake. I called RCI and got nowhere. Additionally, RCI cancelled my membership. I am contacting an attorney to try to get my banked points plus my transfer fee totalling over $500 back.
The only other time I banked my timeshare points with RCI, I got put in a rundown resort when I exchanged my points. I own at a very classy, expensive resort. RCI is a rip-off!
More RCI Complaints & Reviews
- RCI - scam 
- RCI - rci robbing customers 
- RCI Points - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- RCI - rci took my family for a ride... big time! 
- RCI - rip off! 
- RCI - false sell 
- RCI - rci charged me twice for the same membership! 
- RCI - timeshare exchange program 
- RCI Points - exchange secrets 
- RCI Timeshare - beware