RCBC Bankard Services Corporationcredit card annual fee

I am complaining about the annual fee that you have charged to my credit card. As far as I know your agent offered me a lifetime free annual fee. Despite of making follow ups for my request, and explaining to them that the agent gave a misleading information they still declining my request for the reversal. I am requesting your department to retrieve my application for proper identification of this agent that I also want to complaint.

Jh
Dec 02, 2018

Comments

Mar 29, 2019

The Manager, This is to reiterate my payment to EasyTerms Program, my card ending to 6005, be terminated, A letter arrived here in Masbate MARCH 26, 2019, a formal letter which dated February 28, 2019, I paid the amount Option 1 to RCBCBANKARD dated March 27, 2019, after INQUIRING to customer service that payment be paid to access my account .My reason in stopping my payment is I called customer service INQUIRING my balance, the said officer says my payment stops November 2018, my cash loan is only 65k, I settled the account balance on my card ending in 6005, after payment I stopped.I am hoping that they monitor my balance and inform me of full payment, the same account continues.my question when will stop if I am done paying my balance? to settled issue, the account which I am not the cause of the problem bothers me resulting to harrasment.I now paid the remaining amount of 4911.00.I have receipts to attest my payment.I now request certificate of full payment, to terminate this account .I have 2 existing account a cash loan to both 65k.May this account ending number 6005 be terminated.Thank YOU .GOD BLESS.

Mar 29, 2019

I HOPE THIS MERITS ACTION TO TERMINATE THE ENDING NUMBER 6005 AND TO INFORM ME FULL PAYMENT IN WRITING TO SEND HERE IN MASBATE.Thank YOU.GOD Bless.