Raymour & Flanigan / failure to honor extended warranty!
We bought a very expensive leather living room set consisting of a coach, love seat and recliner end tables a coffee table and an additional fabric chair that matched the set. The set costs thousands of dollars. Not even two years old the frame on the recliner breaks. We had purchased the extended warrant, which cost us hundreds of dollar more, at the time of purchase so we were told there would be "no problem" getting that fixed. That was November 2007 as I write it is March 8th 2008. Th recliner is still not fixed and we haven't heard from them in more than 2 months. They did initially send two people out to the house twice before Christmas neither of which was able to do anything but look at the chair. They didn't even take down the part number. We had to crawl under the chair on a subsequent contact and look it up so the part could be ordered. When I checked in January I was told the part would be it by Jan 28th and they would be out immediately after that to do the repair. I just got off being handed over to an phone mail jail answering machine after being in queue for about 20 minutes. Their customer service is awful and I want anyone and everyone to know it so they won't have to endure what we've gone through.
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - never again 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - side rails and mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - dining room chairs and extended warranty service
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars
- Raymour & Flanigan - credit department - specifically johnny