[Resolved] Ras Al Khaimah Bank In UAE / Rak Bank / 150+ continuous sms re late payment every minute of the day

United Arab Emirates Review updated:

my husband has just been made redundant from work which really affected our financial situation. I have been trying to regularize payments with my RAK Bank credit card and have requested their bank to reconsider letting me pay an amount i can afford at this stage until i am able to regularize which is about 2months from now. at least i am exerting effort to pay something rather than run away and not paying anything. i was AED120 short from what i was asked to pay. unfortunately, this wasn't acceptable.. then i started receiving threats from the bank that they are now going to deposit my security cheque...not 1 SMS, but continuous SMS since yesterday, every 30mins and its still ongoing while im typing this complaint. it must have been 200+ msgs of the same thing. i have called their call centre and they said they'll report it to their technical team... until now, it is still continuously sending me non-stop that i am having a hard time making outgoing calls or txts because of this. they are forcing me to change my number... they are just unprofessional and inconsiderate.

• Resolution statement

• Dear Customer

Please contact us on 04 2130000 or provide your contact number for us to reach you.

RAKBANK Team

Comments

• Sh
      Sep 08, 2009

even me i also was not able to pay the credit card bill to the bank bcoz i went to my country and waz not able to turn up bcoz of some family problem now i wanna make a settlement from the bank do u have any idea how can i do this if yes pls help me out on [protected]@yahoo.com

• Hu
      Jan 27, 2010

Try to contact the bank by email without giving out your number to them. tell them to give it to you in written that they will lift the ban if you start paying them minimum. The minimum has to be decided by you as per your current budget. Tell them you will start paying up and then you need to travel back to find a job and then regularize payments. I believe it should work. They need money at the end of the day. But in the end they are like hypocrites so try to record everything you do even if you call to say hi it should be recorded. If they are lifting a ban on you they should provide it in a stamped paper to you.

• Ua
      Apr 04, 2010

No Surprise. I received 120 Miss call with 15mts . I know he is from a SUDANI LEGAL OFFICE and thinking like he is the supreme court of UAE. Pissed off !!! I closed my card and give him big banG!!.

RAK BANK lost one customer !!!

• Hu
      Apr 07, 2010

I have made this group for everyone having debts in banks in dubai including myself. We need to enlarge our group and then sign a petition against them forcing them to pay them on our terms rather than mentally torturing us.

• Sk
      Dec 12, 2018
    Rakbank / The National Bank Of Ras Al Khaimah - Loan
    Rakbank Abuhail dubai
    Abuhail dubai
    United Arab Emirates

I was promised how many times by my agent that they will release my loan after passing All the required documents but until now nothing happens.

• Ki
      Mar 11, 2019
    Rakbank / The National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah - False detailing.. Wrong details. Cheating
    Beaver gulf precast
    United Arab Emirates

One of your customer relation executive Mr. Rijoy, cheated me by giving wrong information and opened account and credit card.. Now i get to know that the information was totally wrong. My number is 0555161872

• Un
      Apr 16, 2019
    Rakbank / The National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah - Complaints
    United Arab Emirates

Rak bank cheating costumers in credit card loan I also have a loan 30000 thousand I will pay all month 950 and above now I pay already 13 months but my balance outstanding 25000 something
    Why rak bank cheating Peuple like this

Because I expect from rak bank resolve my problem i can't pay like this please STOP cheating