Rama Deals / laser fairy light

Yet again lyndylyn
Another person answering my rmaim
Another person addressing me incorrectly therefore
Another person not reading my emails
Another person sending the same proforma email
Another person not acknowledging that to send back a sub - standard product would cost twice as much s it is worth
Another person not acknowledging that this product will not go outdoors and that was the reason for purchase
Another person who is refusing to refund the money even though you say you do refunds
Another person not agreeing that a return label for a sub-standard product would be the honourable action to take
How many people do I have to go through before someone takes pity on a 72 year old pensioner who thought chinese products had rid themselves of the ‘cheap and tatty' label?
Would someone please note it is not barry who is sending these emails - that is why it is obvious you are not reading my emails

On 19 nov 2017, at 23:41, lindylyn I (Rama deals) wrote:

#- please type your reply above this line -#
Your request (730704) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Lindylyn i
Lindylyn I (Rama deals)
Nov 19, 18:41 est

Hello barry,

Thank you for contacting us. We hope you're having a good day so far.

We require return tracking information in order to process the refund. We cannot issue any refund without a return tracking number or a photo/screenshot of your receipt from the post office.

Nov 17, 15:36 est

Dear fran
Yet again you have not read my email - as has no one else of your colleagues this has gone on for far too long
I cannot send it back tracked as it would cost 52 english pounds which is twice as much as I paid for it I have sent every possible proof of my purchase it is not defective as such - it is advertised as an outdoor light and it certainly is not it would fuse as soon as it came near any rain/ dampness - that's if you could reach outside with such a short length of flex
You should be apologising for such below standard goods if you send me a return address label it is packed up and ready to send back
You advertise refunds - that is all I want I am not paying £52 to send back such a poor product your advertising is not truthful and whenever I see it advertised on facebook I put a comment on advising them not to buy it
Please send a refund
Please send a return address label and I will post it back to you

Fran
Fran (Rama deals)
Nov 17, 15:08 est

Hello barry,

Thank you for contacting us. We hope you're having a good day so far.

We deeply apologize for this issue and we can understand your frustration completely. We would love to have another reshipment arranged for you, at no extra cost! Kindly provide us a short video of the defect product.

However, if you would prefer a refund, we will require that you return the product back to us. If you would prefer this option, please let us know and we can provide you with the return instructions. Please note, however, that return shipping fees are not covered by us, nor do we refund initial shipping fees.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.

Fran

Nov 14, 03:49 est

Dear mary b
Now another person to add to kimberley bunda e darwin a
How many people do you have to deal with one small claim
Do you not understand that to return it will cost twice as much as it is worth I just want a refund and an acknowledgement that you have dealt very poorly with my claim
I do not know if it is a language problem but no one seems to read my emails and understand my sadness and anger about a shoddy product
Who do I have to talk to before someone speaks properly to me and apologises for a very fragile product which is supposed to be for outdoors
I shall not go away and will be looking on line for the name of your managing director so that I can contact him directly

Mary b (Rama deals)
Nov 13, 21:32 est

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry you are not satisfied with your purchase.

As mention to the previous email in order to process the refund yopu need to return the product back to us. Then send us an email back with the tracking number
As we will require this in order to process the refund. We cannot issue any refund without a return tracking number or a photo/screenshot of your receipt from the post office.

(Residents outside canada and us only)
Attn: rama deals - for refund/replacement (Order #)
Kelly lee
North america pacific trading co., ltd
Floor 5, buliding 3, dongfangming iz,
Bao'an 33th district,
Shenzhen, 518101, guangdong, china
Phone: +86 755 [protected]
Mobile: +86 [protected]

Please note that we do not return shipping fees nor do we cover return shipping fees. Please do not write a very high declared value as we do not accept freight collect.

We would like to thank you for your support. We wouldn't be around without your continued support.

Nov 12, 16:17 est

Dear kimberley bund e darwin a
I am so desolate I thought you were an honourable and honest company but it seems not
You keep sending the same emails and ignoring what I have said in mine I have never been so insulted and and disregarded
How many times do I have to say the same things??
Your product is not an outdoor laser light as it would fuse at the first sign of rain
It does not have an outdoor wire
It is a very expensive indoor light and an outdoor light is what I expected
I have explained, more than once, that to track this item would cost £52 and is more than twice its' value so I am not sending it at such a cost
I need you to send me a return address label so that I can send it back
I would like a refund please
If you keep disregarding my emails
If you keep sending me the same emails again and again then I will be forced to go to the trades description authority to show them how poor a product it is and how you have taken my money and will not refund it
Please do not send any more emails that just keep me going round and round be responsible, admit it is not an outdoor light and refund my money

Kimberley
Kimberley (Rama deals)
Nov 12, 10:26 est

Hello,

Please send us an e-mail with the tracking number once it's shipped back, as we will require this in order to process the refund. We cannot issue any refund without a return tracking number or a photo/screenshot of your receipt from the post office.

Kimberley

Nov 11, 10:33 est

Darwin a
We have already gone through this process once - where is bunda e who has already agreed to send me a refund
I am very unhappy with your treatment of dissatisfied customers I have already had this email with return addresses I have been to the post office to find it will cost £52 to send and that is more than twice the value
If I don't get a refund I shall be contacting someone who can help me legally I am within the 45 days and I don't understand all the delay
Please get on with this and stop sending delaying emails

Nov 11, 10:27 est

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We have a 45 day return policy for our products.

We are sorry you are not satisfied with your purchase.in order to process the refund, please return the item to the address of the country you reside in. If you reside outside of canada or the us, please send your return to our shipping department located in china.

(Canada residents only)
Attn: rama deals - for refund/replacement (Order #)
Shipping department
2740 slough street
Mississauga, on, l4t 1g3 canada

Alternatively, we have talked to our manager about this issue and they have advised that we may provide you with a 20% off discount on our website if you decide to keep the items. Please advise, I can either process a refund for the cost of the returned items after you ship them back or provide you with a 20% discount towards your next purchase.

Please note that this policy is put into effect on the delivery date of your order, not the order date itself. We require a return tracking number for all returns being made; please note that we do not cover return shipping fees.

Nov 11, 04:53 est

Dear darwin a
There is no likelihood that I would be purchasing any more of your products so a 15% discount is not acceptable
As you can see from the email correspondence I have a product that is no use to me and doesn't fulfill its' advertised use
I have asked for a full refund as, (see yesterdays email) it will cost twice as much to send back as it is worth you indicated yesterday I would be able to have a refund and my last email asked how I could claim it - not a 15% reduction
Please just re-imburse my money and let me know how to return it without it costing £52

Nov 11, 04:29 est

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry you are not satisfied with your purchase.

In order to compensate you for this issue, please find below a coupon code which will give you 15% of your next order: ʺ15offʺ

You can use this discount at www.ramadeals.com

Nov 7, 03:14 est

Certainly received it but very unhappy with it
Please let me know where to return it to so that you can refund the cost

Nov 6, 15:34 est

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us, we hope you're having a good day so far!

We deeply apologize for the delay you have experienced with this order. We were very surprised to see a large volume of orders for the fairy light projector, and did not expect this product to be as popular as it is! We have contacted our manufacturer and have put in numerous rush orders that we are expecting to receive throughout the next following weeks.

We're shipping out orders as fast as possible to our customers and we truly appreciate your patience! We'll do our best to make sure a tracking number is provided for your order within the next few days. As an apology for the delay, we can apply a 15% discount to your order! Please let us know if that would be acceptable and we can process the discount.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding!

Nov 6, 12:52 est

Img_4167. Png

Attachment (S)
Img_4167. Png

• Updated by Judy Grayburn, Nov 20, 2017

I hope you have received the vast amount of email traffic that has passed between myself and your company
    I notice, on checking my order, that it cost $8.95 postage to send to the UK and you are asking me to spend £ 52 to return the product, which I have explained is sub-standard.
    I'm not sure how long this is going to take but I will not be fobbed off I can't use this product outdoors S it is not waterproof so what should I do with it! I have asked for a return label( which I have already indicated costs little compared to our postage) and a refund please
    Is there anyone in your company who reads English and can sympathise with my situation
    Anyone who addresses me correctly would be a start
    Judy Grayburn

• Updated by Judy Grayburn, Nov 20, 2017

Why am I sending this product back to Guangdong when the company details show no sign of China on website

Ju