Rainbow Shopsrude assistants

Hello my name is shatarra huddman I shopped at one of your locations last week 7/25/18 on 5768 hollister st houston tx 77040 an was not satisfied with the service that was given african an american women were working with bad attitudes they have poor customer service disrespectful remarks were made to me about wearing the clothing an shopping at the store some of the coworkers were on their cell phones an just walking around I asked for help from one of the ladies instead she gave me nothing but attitude an just ignored me like I was a ghost standing there I also made a comment about the store location on the site but I checked to see if a manager or sombody over the manager checked it but it was deleted this morning I said I would never shop at this store again until corporate looks into it for more better assitances that knows how to properly assist customer service these women working here are ghetto an unprofessional an I hope someone looks into this because no customers should be treated this way especially when shopping at the store an spending our money on the products these women should be replaced immediately.

Rainbow Shops