Rainbow Shopscustomers service

June 5, 2018 I experienced the absolute worse customer service from an rainbow employee. The girls name was Nakendra, I had over heard another one of her coworkers call her by name. When my friend and I walked inside the store we weren't greeted and offered any help at all. We both witness the Nakendra girl peeling the closing times off the door & actually closing the store an hour early. I asked her why is it that online the store says that they closed at 9 p.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Tyler, MNm & she responded with an attitude without any eye contact saying, "We have a meeting" when I first asked she lied about it saying, "we close at 8 everyday". This is the absolute worse customer service I have ever experienced & I will no longer give my business because of this uncalled for behaviour. I honestly believe customer service like this runs away a lot of business & causes the company to lose money. The location of the store is 510 S SW Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75702

Cu
Jun 06, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      Sep 29, 2019

The lady that work at rainbow in Trenton do not know how to talk to people she was very rude to my mom and very nasty