Radio Shack / cash refunds require personal info
Radio Shack requires you to disclose personal information for a refund even if you originally paid in cash. On April 4, 2010, I made a purchase with cash. No one asked me for any personal information when I made the purchase, which is primarily why I choose to pay with cash for all my purchase. I returned the item on April 10, 2010, with original packaging and receipt. I asked for a cash refund which they agreed to. However, in order to "process" the refund, they required me to give them my first and last name, address and phone number. When I asked if they require this information even if the original payment was in cash, they replied Yes. So far, Radio Shack is the only merchant I have encountered with such an asinine policy. And as long as they continue with such a policy, I will never again be a customer of Radio Shack.
More Radio Shack Complaints & Reviews
- Radio Shack - wrongful firing! 
- Radio Shack Replacement Service Plan - failure to replace insured headphones 
- Radio Shack - insurance ploy 
- Radio Shack - tv converter box 
- Radio Shack - they don't give refunds on toys 
- RadioShack - unauthorized charges 
- Radio Shack - poor customer service!
- RadioShack.com - god sake do not waste your money on expedited shipping
- Radio Shack - unprofessional & misinformed manager
- RadioShack - sexual harrassment taken lightly