Radio Shack — very poor service!
On Monday July 9th 8:13 pm, my husband went to Radio Shack in Big Rapids, to purchase a cord for our computer, after asking the clerk Christina, if this cord was compatible for our computer, she assured he that it was what he need. He spend or $40.00 for this item, only to get it home, and it was not what we needed. I tried to return it today, and met a Clerk Christina, and told her I would like to return the item, which was unopened... She said I could not return it, because she accused me of it being opened. Then she took it to the back room, and after returning back to the front desk the item, was then not looking the same as I brought it back into the store, they had opened it in the back room, and then the clerk Christina returned back to the front, and again accused me of opening the item, and said it could not then be returned if opened. I again stated it had not been open, and that she was blindly calling me a liar. The mgr. then came out and claim the same that it had been opened, that was after the fact the employee to the item to the back room, and brought it back out, differently as I brought it in to return it. I'm furious that this company Radio Shack in Big Rapids Michigan, not only accused me of doing something that I didn't do, and would not refund my money. I will NEVER but from this store again. This is steeling from the consumer. I owe retail businesses, and the customer is always right. It is apparent that the only way Radio Shack is still in business, is because it pisses off its buying customers, and steals their money. Both the MGR, and Employee need to be fired from Big Rapids Radio Shack.
More Radio Shack Complaints & Reviews
- Radio Shack - wrongful firing! 
- Radio Shack Replacement Service Plan - failure to replace insured headphones 
- Radio Shack - insurance ploy 
- Radio Shack - tv converter box 
- Radio Shack - they don't give refunds on toys 
- RadioShack - unauthorized charges 
- Radio Shack - poor customer service!
- RadioShack.com - god sake do not waste your money on expedited shipping
- Radio Shack - unprofessional & misinformed manager
- RadioShack - sexual harrassment taken lightly