Racetrac / management at 1525 sw 135th st.; ocala, fl 34473

Ocala, FloridaOcala, United States Review updated:

This location use to be a favorite break stop for our family and friends when we were nearby in our ministry as Jehovah's Witnesses. We always enjoyed the delicious empanadas, the yogurt ice cream bar and fabulous coffees. We regularly filled up our gas tanks there also. Unfortunately, one of your managers called our local Kingdom Hall and asked that we stop coming to his store. He claims that some of us would bother the other customers and just stand around and not purchase anything. I find this difficult to believe since we always stop for the specific reason of enjoying refreshments. Most of us were part of your rewards program and enjoyed it very much. There were a few regular customers we would see there(non Jehovah's Witnesses) whom we would chat with while there and at times they would request literature from us, which we happily shared with them. I believe if you checked video surveillance at that location, you could verify the accuracy of my statements. I felt it necessary to inform you of what your manager has done and how poorly this reflects on your company. We feel singled out and discriminated against by your manager. I hope you find my complaint useful in improving your company and franchise. We do miss visiting your store.

Ry
Jun 26, 2017

Comments

• Be
      Jun 26, 2017

How many of you are congregating in their store? And how long are you lingering? And I am also certain they have a zero tolerance policy on solicitation - which means no handing out your literature or discussing your religious activities with the intent of "recruiting" new converts or even "educating" others while on their property. If people ACTUALLY ask you for literature (without you essentially proselytizing inside the store) then ask them to visit your hall or offer to bring the information to them at another time. The store has a right to refuse service to anyone and it seems that they have probably been receiving complaints from other customers.