Quicken Loans / fraudulent company
Well, we bit on it. Quicken Loans has a beautiful website and I suppose it's designed to elicit trust. And I read what other people said, that they ask you for fees and never give the money back, and want your credit card number. With all the scams in mortgage lending, I thought that maybe these mortgage companies learned their lesson and now they were restructured.
We spent about 25 minutes discussing a new home loan, and the agent gave us this spiel that he was going to hook us up with their realtor, and bank, and we were going to get a house and they were going to do the mortgage.
Then he asked us for our credit card number and he wanted $600 just to secure the loan, sort of a good faith thing. It's a scam. Then we got an email that said unfortunately they couldn't give us a loan, (we qualified with a major bank as well), and their Fresh Start Credit Repair company would help us out...of some more money I suppose.
Anyway, that's what happens if you try to negotiate a loan with Quicken.
More Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee 
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam 
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures 
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit 
- Quicken Loans/One Reverse Mortgage - mistreated in hiring process 
- Quicken Loans - refinance
- Quicken Loans - poor customer service
- Quicken Loans - loan
- Quicken Loans - unprofessional behavior - van espiritu
- Quicken Loans - mortgage loan - bait and switch