Quick Weight Loss Centerweight loss program

C Aug 12, 2016

I believe they are very misleading with their programs. I was told that with paying for the program I would have everything I needed to lose weight for the 16-18 weeks that they scheduled for me. I have been on the program for a month and a half and yes, it works, but I was not provided with all the products for my full program. It is a rip off because I was told that in buying the program, again, that I would have everything I needed to lose the weight I wanted to and now I NOT TRUE. after I paid 653.00. I can back for the nutrition class, it was so fast I could not even comprehend all the things you have to do in one day. This not good for someone who has to work everyday. The other lie is that if you have a child who needs to lose weight the can join for free. NOT TRUE. I had to buy supplements and food for the child as well. No one person has called me since I left the office. No refund or exchanges is a crock too. You should have 3 days to evaluate their product or return it if it is that good. They don't tell you half the thing you need to know to make a good decision. They rushed through explaining everything and in the end I made some mistakes because everything wasn't explained to me. I do agree that they are there to make money and meet their goal because I don't believe that all the counselors knowledgeable about these products. I will never do this again. They prey on people desperate to lose weight.