Quality Wholesale Homes / refund

1 Waco, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-492-0226

I spoke with Brock concerning a modular home and he had me send in a down payment over the net. He wanted me to some papers but I didn't and neither did my Mother. After receiving the money I no longer heard from Brock and could never get in touch with him from then on. Next thing I knew was some company named Peritus was asking my Mother for her banking information to get money out of her account every month to get her approved for the home that Brock said she was already approved for. I didn't like that or trust that so I asked for my Mom's money back from the deposit. Brock emails me and tells me we are bound by contract and I haven't heard from him again. I emailed Peritus and told them I don't need their services b'cos we're not getting the home and that I am waiting for our refund. I still haven't received it so I am going to write them a letter for it.

Comments

4th of Aug, 2009

Looks like this company might be running again. I recieved this email today

Hello Everyone,

Some of you I know because I was in the middle of doing your loans and others I'm sure you're in a similiar situation where you gave deposits and now the company has closed down and no one has called or written to notify you. One of my borrowers, in Utah, is meeting with an attorney this Friday to discuss the situation and was told it would probably be more effective if a group of frauded buyers was involved.

I'd like to briefly tell you what I know and see if anyone can add anything they have found out. I was told all QWH and Goldbilt Homes employees were fired last Friday at a meeting, the sales people were told it was going to be a discussion on restructuring and moving forward. I was told they had a large some of money owed and couldn't afford to go forward. There was no discussion of returning deposits to customers. I have not been contacted by anyone with either company but I tracked down one sales person that gave me this info. A borrower of mine found out that Goldbilts company address was a PO Box in Billings Montana and I was told by others the same people were listed as owners on both websites.

Have any of you been contacted by anyone associated with QWH/Goldbilt? Do any of you know of other people this has happened to that are not on this email list?

My client that is seeing an attorney on Friday said she will call me after the meeting to tell me what she has learned and she would be happy to hear from anyone regarding going forward with litigation IF it seems like something can be done.

Good luck to all of you,
    Ron Smith
    Land/Home Financial Services, Inc.

14th of Aug, 2009

We have also been swindled by these people we sent in $3000.00. My husband is disabled and we have three children and just coming up with that amount of money at once was a hardship. We are now out that money and also out of a new home and on top of that, our credit has been ruined do to these peoples advice that they would handle everything. I am very much interested in going after these people, so if you can please contact me with the name of the attorney that is handling this case I would greatly appreciate it. My e-mail address is c_hartnell @hotmail.com

• Bp
      6th of Sep, 2009

We were amost taken by this company. we were lucky enough to have a friend that told us about them. I just found out that a young couple in our town was taken by them. I did fine that Goldbilt Manufactured Homes LLC, and now named Quailty Wholesale Park Models have regisered a Business Licenses

The following licenses were issued to businesses in April 2009. The information is collected from the City of Billings.
    Goldbilt Manufactured Homes LLC, 1633 Main, 59105, 435-619-5747 and Quality Wholesale Park Models, 1633 Main, Suite A 333, 59105, 628-0060.

I also have all of the e-mails that Dave Higbee sent me during or discussion about the refundable $5000.00 down payment.

here is a copy of the first one requesting the $5000.00 to save me on the delivery.

"Please find in the attachment the estimated costs for set up, delivery and foundation for the 48-7704P. we just finished a free delivery and setup promotion last week that could save you $27321 and bring the total price down to $144546. If you would like to take advantage of that promotion I will extend it for you through the end of this week but it would take a $5000.00 deposit to hold that price for you. The deposit would go towards your down payment on the loan.

Thank you for considering Quality Wholesale Homes,

Dave Higbee
    President
    Quality Wholesale Homes West LLC
    800-242-0060 ext. 112
    dave@qwhomes.com

If anyone gets something going against this company and thinks my e-mails may be helpful please let me know..

Good luck to all of you

And

Home Owners Wholesale

Buyer beware.

5th of Aug, 2010

Fiesta Wholesale Homes is in no way affiliated with Homeowners Wholesale. Tappy is uninformed and spreads unsubstantiated rumor. Fiesta Wholesale Homes is a manufactured home retailer in Melissa, TX. Call 972-837-2004 to verify.

5th of Aug, 2010

Tappy does not check things out before writing them, Fiesta wholesale homes is not
    a part of any of those companies!!! Tappy call 972-837-2004 so this can be straightened out
    before we have to take it to are attorney and file a slander lawsuit on you!