Quality Auto Parts / Terrible company
This company has high pressure agents who talk good but when you get their products it is defective. I talked to a person in Chicago, IL named Chris (Phone # [protected], EXT 1143) when I ordered an engine and he assured me that the engine was fully tested and ready to be 'just dropped in' to my vehicle. The engine was shipped to the shop and I was informed by the owner that several problems existed, including bolt from the head was missing.
These people will never let you talk to Merissa, whom they claim is the supervisor of customer service. Merissa's telephone number is [protected]. They also have a phone number that is [protected], and another that I know of which is [protected]. Agents at Quality Auto Parts will also try to pressure you to get your credit card information and after they charge your card they will send you an email where you can log on and see a different warranty statement than you are told.
My engine was like it had been dropped off a truck onto the roadway because the oil pan was busted, the water pump was leaking, and head bolt was missing. They are giving me a hard time to either replace the engine or give me a refund. Then they have a belligerent attitude about you must return the engine at your expense before the 30 warranty is up.
TELL EVERYONE NOT TO USE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE A FULL RIP OFF IN EVEY SENSE OF THE WORD.
More Quality Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- Quality Auto Parts - scam 
- Quality Auto Parts - Terrible experience 
- Quality Auto Parts - DNT BUY ANYTHING 
- Quality Auto Parts - Awful company 
- Quality Auto Parts - Can't be trusted
- QualityAutoParts - Ordered two car doors
- Quality Auto Parts - Ordered a 1992 suzuki sidekick engine and received a junkyard 1989 engine that was broken
- Quality Auto Parts Chicago - Horrible services, the worst attitude, bubble scheme 
- Quality Auto Parts - Charged extra then quoted
- Quality Auto Parts, Illinois - Wrong Part NOT what I order