Pureplay Poker / payment and site function
Hi I have been a pureplay member for about 15 years. They have always been fairly prompt for payments in the past which I had won. I am a Canadian citizen and because I won more than 600.00 dollars last year I had to file a w9 form which I did and resubmitted my request for payment the exact same way in previous years. Pureplay informed me the prize money was processed for payment (385.00 dollars) since around xmas time and still no payment. Now when I try to log onto their site, for 2 days it said the site was down for maintenance and now I can't even log in because now it says the site is not available. Can anyone help. You can contact me at [email protected] Thanks in advance
More Pureplay Poker Complaints & Reviews
- PurePlay - scam 
- Pureplay Poker - seems to be a swindle 
- Betzip/Pureplay - fraud
- PurePlay - site is down without warning 
- Pure Play Poker - scam 
- PurePlay - payment not received and there still charging my credit card even after I had the old one cancelled!
- Pureplay Poker Site. - they shut down the site and are still charging my debit card 
- PurePlay - the site has shut down without warning.
- Pureplay Poker - site closure and no payments received
- PurePlay - poker club