Pureplay Poker / payment and site function

1 #293, 660 4th Street San Francisco, CA United States - 94107San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

Hi I have been a pureplay member for about 15 years. They have always been fairly prompt for payments in the past which I had won. I am a Canadian citizen and because I won more than 600.00 dollars last year I had to file a w9 form which I did and resubmitted my request for payment the exact same way in previous years. Pureplay informed me the prize money was processed for payment (385.00 dollars) since around xmas time and still no payment. Now when I try to log onto their site, for 2 days it said the site was down for maintenance and now I can't even log in because now it says the site is not available. Can anyone help. You can contact me at [email protected] Thanks in advance

Jo
Jan 25, 2019

Comments

• Li
      25th of Jan, 2019

I am also a longtime member and I cannot log on either . I am truly hoping they are just having software issues and will be back up soon . They have over 800.00 of prize money that I am waiting on . If you hear anything let me know at [email protected]

• Ju
      26th of Jan, 2019

@Linda Winters-Gallaher I wish I knew what is going on. They owe me money too and for last couple days I can not even get on the site. They have gone from "NoPay" to "No Play".

30th of Jan, 2019

@Linda Winters-Gallaher I am owed $470.00 and have been trying to collect since November

26th of Jan, 2019

They own me money too. If they shut down and don't pay us then we need to get an attorney and start a class action lawsuit.

30th of Jan, 2019

@Anita Shreve Does anyone live in San Francisco maybe they can call a news investigator and go to the business to find out what is going on #293, 660 4th Street
    San Francisco, CA

• Bj
      26th of Jan, 2019

Hi, was search for a friend and found this post. He is having same problem. He too is a long time member and money still coming. He had another poker site do shut down without paying and is worried.

@bjb22 i own pureplay u aint getting [censored] ha ha i robbed u

• Bz
      26th of Jan, 2019

Same chit went down for maintenance and is now not accessible. Please forward any news, Gl All. Stopped futher payments curious if I here from A/O's

26th of Jan, 2019

@bzeke this is lericsun from pureplay and I been saying it for couple months the site was folding and I was right its not down for maintenance but I hope im wrong cause like most u said the owe me $600 too if someone knows other forums that this is being discussed please reply

27th of Jan, 2019

@lericsun @Ringo247, listen the Pureplay site is currently resolving freezing issues and general clean-out maintenance, (i.e Christmas Splashpage Banner). Will be up sometime during the week of Jan 28, 2019. Still attempting to access site because I want to play too, all they owe me is 20 bucks, but haven't hit the Claim Prize button anyways. This site is NOT a SCAM. Relax Players...they are working on it round-the-clock. See y'all at the tables real soon. Later...Ringo247.

28th of Jan, 2019

@John Campbell I hope you are right @Ringo247. How is it you know all this while the rest of us have been kept in the dark? Why have they not sent out a general email of something?

28th of Jan, 2019

@Fred63 Furthermore, ROCKU numbers do not answer or allow a message to be left. It all feels a bit fishy as a former IRS auditor.

28th of Jan, 2019

@John Campbell I hope im wrong but there facebook page has been taken down too every page u can think off to contact them all come back not found

29th of Jan, 2019

@lericsun Don't u think that they a shutting down ALL contact options so they are not overwhelmed by members trying to reach them. Give them time to do what they need to do to the site. I'm sure they are not folded/bankrupt. Ringo247.

29th of Jan, 2019

@John Campbell ok then explain why take down the facebook page? why not post a notice reasureing everyone not to worry? why have the removed pure play from there list of games on their support page? nothing adds up if they really are fixing something why take down the sorry maintenance message page

5th of Feb, 2019

@John Campbell campbell is employe of pp hes robbing u lol

15th of Feb, 2019

@lericsun Such a shame if it did go out of business. I loved the players there, met some lovely people there. I did email their customer support to see what was going on with them, no reply.

16th of Feb, 2019

@lericsun Tried the 800 8044817 #. It is a adult chat line.

• He
      27th of Jan, 2019

Pureplay owes me $415 of which $280 was claimed in late December and processed. It takes lots of time, effort, and stress to accumulate online poker winnings. Shameful if it becomes all a waste. So, @Ringo247, I hope you are right. Been through this before with an offshore site. It is worrisome. If Pureplay opens back up soon, it would be of great relief to me.

28th of Jan, 2019

here is their support web page for all the games they own and u see they removed pureplay form there support page even but maybe if we all go there and start grieveances maybe they might give an answer https://rockyou.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/signin?return_to=https%3A%2F%2Frockyou.zendesk.com%2Fhc%2Fen-us%2Frequests%2F958306

• Lr

lroper77 . l guess I won't see my 1, 300

15th of Feb, 2019

@lroper77 i put the 1, 300 in gas in my baggotti supercar thanks ha ha i love robbing people ur tears bring me joy

29th of Jan, 2019

It would be interesting to see if players are still being charged a monthly fee. Also, if they are, I would encourage everyone to contact their credit card company and stop any further charges.

@Fred63 yes pp is robbing all u free loaders lol

@Fred63 Already did!

• Ju
      29th of Jan, 2019

There is one person I have seen so far saying a fee was deducted yesterday. My charge is not deducted for another week so I am going to wait a few more days before contacting my credit card company. But I am seeing no reason to hold out much hope to get a long due check or not have to go out and search for another site to play on.

29th of Jan, 2019

@Judy Corry Like you and contrary to Ringo 247, I think the show is over. Inability to contact, all sites say unavailable, and no attempt to let us know what is up. I also find it very interesting that one, and only one, of the respondents on here seem to be defending them. Hey Ringo247 are you a paid employee and bot of Pureplay?

29th of Jan, 2019

@Fred63 Many players when Pureplay was running had thought I was a Bot or Paid Employee of RockYou, but sorry to disappoint y'all, I am not. I have been playing Poker on this site I think since the beginnings. However, was not obsessed with it like some of the High Earners we've seen on it. I would casually play when I was bored. I thought this site was pretty good, never really experienced freezing issues on my Ringo247 handle since I once was a paid member for sometime, but I do have other Handles that I morphed behind (ie. MexiGook and Destroyer070) where I had not become a Pureplay member nor bought playchips. It was only when I logged in as MexiGook or Destroyer070 had I experienced ridiculous freezing issues. If you either were a Paid member or bought playchips, the freezing was no longer an issue. For those wondering why they experienced freezing during play, I am sure it would stop freezing if you became a Paid member or bought some playchips. As far as why they are down, all I can think of is that this has happened before, and then they were back online again. Maybe they are trying to resolve freezing issues for everyone, Paid members or not, who knows, I wish they would tell us. All that is owed to me is 20 bucks, I had won 2 - 10 dollar tournaments in the last couple of months, but have yet to hit the Claim Prize buttons. I shut down my Paid membership several years ago and am only a Basic member player. My total winnings over the decade I guess is just over 100 dollars but less than 200. Wish I was one of those that had thousands of dollars in winnings, but because I don't play 24/7 on it, and have a real day job, I could only play whenever time permitted. Hope they come back online soon...can't see them folding and hiding for too long without even an update or boo. Hope to see y'all on the tables soon.
    Ringo247.

• It
      31st of Jan, 2019

@John Campbell Hope to see y'all on the tables soon too. I am trying to have positive thought this site will return soon. Playing a few games to start my day after my coffee is a ritual and I enjoy talking to everyone while playing before going to work.

• Pe
      1st of Feb, 2019

@Fred63 lol...that's the best one...and yes, he may be...site is death an d the only number that they provide is for something else...they owe my $250 since November, zendeskrockyou is not answering anymore for them. We have to sued them

5th of Feb, 2019

@John Campbell ringo is robbing u he just bought yaght with ur money ha ha way to go ringo

15th of Feb, 2019

@John Campbell I hope they come back soon too John:) I love that site, very cool players!

• Al
      30th of Jan, 2019

coolal here and any1 that thinks they will ever see pureplay up again or get their money owed is dreaming...they owe me close to 1000 and I have no hope of receiving it...they are broke and we are all out of our winnings owed..if you want to play poker I suggest you find another site or go to casino because this 1's done...….

@alan cool I agree.

5th of Feb, 2019

@alan cool no im starting site back up with no membership fees and big payouts my advertising will pay prize money i got amazon ebay, bill gates as sponsers

30th of Jan, 2019

Not just out of winnings, but out of the monthly dues collected from folks over the past few months and being currently collected.

30th of Jan, 2019

Even if they due come back up, it would make me wonder if this down for maintenance actually means "We are out of money and waiting for memberships dues collected to make up the financial short fall without increasing their liability for more prize money to be paid out". Basically, they may be using this time to play catch up financially by collecting money and stopping the possibility of having to pay more out.

• Al
      30th of Jan, 2019

@Fred63 ya man my best advice for people is to go to their bank and stop/cancel all rock you transactions immediately because I guarantee they will still try and whack your 25 buks...really too bad, ive met some really nice people on pureplay and feel bad for all of you...these folks on here defending them are either conspirators or just blind/dumb...every way of contact has been shut down by them and if it was a temp issue they would send a group/members email letting everyone know(only common sense)not to lose their customer base, these guys are done

1st of Feb, 2019

@Fred63 Kingbet30 here, I hope Pureplay comes back online soon, love playing with all of you

5th of Feb, 2019

@alan cool dont cancel membership how am i going to put gas in my bagotti supercar im owner of pp

• Na
      6th of Feb, 2019

This is exceptionally intriguing substance! I have altogether delighted in perusing your focuses and have arrive at the conclusion that you are right about a considerable lot of them. You are incredible.[url=https://travelgift.cards/product-category/cards/]buy hotel gift voucher[/url]