Pure Medical Spa / Ripped me Off $1000.00

United States Review updated:
Ripp-Off paid for services and was not given treatment. After rescheduling me several times for an appointment, Pure Med Spa determined that i wasn't a candidate for their services and told me i was due a refund that i never got. I need HELP!!! Please somebody contact me at dbellp@yahoo.com

Comments

Ha
  23rd of Oct, 2008
They did the same thing to me.
They sold me the treatment but when I got there, they said that I am not suitable for the treatment, because my skin type. The machine could burn my skin. I asked for refund, then I kept calling them for 10 months, and still no regunds yet. Eventually last month, they told me that their policy is "no refund". And they said they can only give me the treatment, eventhough they know it is very risky.
Js
  30th of Jan, 2009
I purchased a "bank" of Botox, used it the first time, and then when I wanted to use it again have been told repeatedly that "the shipment did not come in" but they are expecting it "any day now". This has now been going on for almost 2 months. I have a very bad feeling about this, as they are continuing with a big sign advertising Botox. I can tell their salespeople are lying to me. They have no intention of giving me my treatments. So, I am now going to be out about $400. I am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau here, and also if I had time, I swear i would picket outside their door. One location of two here has already gone bankrupt, I'm sure that's what the problem is, meanwhile they keep reeling unsuspecting people in...J.S. Spokane, WA
Su
  10th of Feb, 2009
They sold me laser hair removal for $925.00. I have white hair which it turns out cannot be removed by lasers. They knew that, but I didn't so now I can't get my money back and they refuse to do the treatment, but continue to pretend I am in the wrong. Turns out they are now bankrupt and I don't know what to do...I think a class action lawsuit is in order.

Anyne know how to get it started?
  4th of Mar, 2009
I also have a complaint against Pure MedSp in Spokane, Wash.
  4th of Mar, 2009
I had photofacial and peel on my arms, hands, and chest area for a total of $2995.00, This is a total scam and false advertisement. Nothing worked after 5 treatments of each every two weeks, I am trying to get my refund, but they won't budge. This company should be put out of business. I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.Please help.
  4th of Mar, 2009
I have a complaint against PureMedSpa
Li
  26th of Mar, 2009
You need to find out who the "medical director" is. This should be an MD or DO. Allergan will NOT sell Botox or Juvederm to a non-MD or non-DO. You can even call Allergan and find out who the medspa medical director is. Then call the Medical director, who is RESPONSIBLE for complications related to the medspa they "direct" and try to get help. If you feel that your patient issue is not being addressed, CALL THE STATE MEDICAL BOARD and file a complaint, it must be answered by the physician. Then file a complaint with the Nursing Board and/or the Cosmetology board also.

Pure Medical Spa Logo Pure Medical Spa