Punjab National Bank / money not withdraw

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Today i am going for withdraw the Rs. 10, 000/- from Laxmi Vilas bank ATM at Time tower, MG Road, Gurgaon

When I put my ATM card in ATM Machine and proceed for withdraw of Rs 10, 000/- the ATM Machine indicate "Please wait your transaction is being proceseed", but after some time machine indicated "Your Session is timed out" and finally i can not have recieved any payment from Lakshmi Vilas Bank machine.After that i Checked my balance that time Rs.10, 000/ amount debit from my A/C.

I again put my ATM in ICICI ATM and prceed for Rs. 10, 000/- and i got RS.10, 000/-.

Please see the matter and confirm me.

Regards,

Kavita malik
PNB A/c. no. - [protected],
Contact Number - [protected],
Complaint No (Given by customer Care)- [protected]
Please help me.

Comments

• Ka
      8th of Dec, 2014

Punjab National Bank
    Posted: 2014-12-08 by KAVERI K.R.
    Money not withdraw

Dear Sir/Madam,

On 4-11-2014 i went withdraw amount Rs. 10, 000/- from state Bank of India bank ATM at sultanpalya Bagalore
    When I put my ATM card in ATM Machine and proceed for withdraw of Rs 10, 000/-from ATM Machine i got the slip sorry unable to process.again i withdraw the amount Rs.10000/-i got the money but in the slip my balance is showing Rs.10000/- is less. Rs.10, 000/ amount debit from my A/C.I gave a complaint to customer care after one week they told SBI is rejected.when i din't get the money how can they say like that.
    Regards,