Posted:

very poor mobile banking service

netpnb.com
I am a customer of Punjab National Bank. Several months ago I opt for Mobile Banking of PNB. For the first time the Password was so blurred that it was unable to guess. I went to branch and ask them to try. When the password was entered wrong for 5 times the account was freeze. Here we can note that anybody who knows the user ID can block your internet banking or mobile banking. And the userid is openly given on the Passbook. When asked for next password it came after 1 months. In State Bank of India you get the password the same day. The transaction password was used to expire after 3 months. Though there is facility in the application to change the transaction password you cannot change it because after clicking entering Current Password, New Password, Reenter New Password and pressing Ok nothing happens the screen do no go forward. I got new password 3 months after application. Now my mobile says please download new application. When I go to download new application it gives the screen attached herewith. It says click on SAVE button to download. And the download button is not displaying anywhere. When contacted on these numbers 1 8 0 0 1 8 0 2 2 2 2, 011-23708151 / 23716659. It continuously says The number is busy please dial after sometime. When mailed on mobhelp@pnb.co.in there is no replay anytime. I contacted for more than 5 times.

Punjab National Bank

Complaint comments Comments (20) Complaint country India Complaint category Banks

Comments

N  6th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes

Punjab National Bank - disposal of cash from atm
punjam national bank
collegecornerz.tk

ON 15 OCTOBER 2010 IN PNB ATM I TRIED TO WITHDRAW A AMOUNT OF RS.15, 000 BUT IT SAID WAS INVALID SO I ENTERED RS.3.000 AND RECEIVED AND AGAIN I ENTERED RS.15, 000 I NOT RECIEVED THE AMOUNT BUT MY BALANCE SHOWED THAT I HAD WITHDRAWN RS.15, 000. I COMPLANIED THROUGH PHONE BANKING AND THEY SAID WITH IN 12 WORKING DAYS THE MONEY WILL BE RETURNED BUT I HAD NOT RECEIVED TILL NOW MY COMPLAINT NO IS 50741871. I HAD WAITED FOR MORE THAN 25 DAYS I ALSO SENT MAIL REGARDING THIS BUT NO PROPER REPLY DURING THIS DIWALI FESTIVAL OCCASSION I HAD LOOSED MY AMOUNT. I HAD LENDED MONEY TO CELEBRATE THIS FESTIVAL WILL THEY TAKE PROPER ACTION??????????????
N  21st of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes

Punjab National Bank - Delayed working & Ignorance towards customres
Punjab National Bank( Banking)

Dear Sirs,
I want to file some complaints about working system & Ignorance by Staff -members of Punjab National Bank, Balotra Branch( in Barmer District).I have a Saving Bank account(A/c no. 0551001500003877 in the name of "Samta Kumari Balar"). I have applied for net banking. For this, i filled up the required form almost about 3 months ago. When i went to branch to get user id & password, they told me that i have to fill another form because the form has lost. i filled the form second time. when i approached them for user id & password, they told me that userid & password have been allocated as against first form. so, these are to be cancelled. & i had to fill for third form.& tone of the office was so irrespectful & non-cooperative. & till now, i have gone there 40 times.they asked me to come another day, day-alter-day, week after week. They don't respect their clients & their time.even, this is their duty towards their customers. 3 months is not a lesser time.Also, they refuse to do entries in my passbook.tell me how can i check my account details. What the non-sense is being going on? If they can't serve their customers, then why do they approach them to open accounts. i want to let my complaint reached to the Regional office, jodhpur & Head office, Chandigarh also. This branch staff members have got rotten.you can also see that because of them, 3 managers have been changed in a year.please, change them otherwise clients will have to take some bitter steps . this also reduce the reputation of the bank. Please take some action and call me on my cell no. +919214407530 Mr. Sandeep Kumar Balar( her Brother)
N  8th of Apr, 2011 by    -1 Votes
COMPLAINT (f'kdk;r)

d`i;k lknj voxr djkuk gS fd dqN fnu iwoZ esjk ih0, u0ch0, 0Vh0, e0 dkMZ VwV x;k FkkA izkFkhZ vkt fnukad 8-5-2011 dks ih0, u0ch0 czkUp fo/kkulHkk nsgjknwu mRrjk[k.M esa u;s dkMZ gsrq x;kA tc esjs }kjk czkUp fo/kkulHkk nsgjknwu mRrjk[k.M ds tujy eSustj dks vius VwVs gq;s, 0Vh0, e0dkMZ dks fn[kkdj u;s dkMZ gsrq vkosnu djus ds fo"k; esa tkudkjh ekaxh x;h rks mUgksaus eq>ls esjk, dkm.V uEcj ekaxk ftl ij izkFkhZ }kjk viuk ih0, u0ch0, dkm.V uEcj tks fd izkFkhZ dk lSyjh, dkm.V uEcj gS] tujy eSustj dks crk;k x;kA ftl ij tujy eSustj }kjk esjk, dkm.V uEcj dEI;wVj esa lpZ fd;k x;kA lpZ djus ij muds }kjk crk;k x;k fd vkidk bl czkap, oa ih0, u0ch0 cSad esa dksbZ, dkm.V ugh gSA esjk }kjk tc iqu% vius ?kj ls iklcqd ds }kjk, dkm.V uEcj tkapk x;k rks, dkm.V uEcj fcYdqy lgh FkkA ijUrq ckj&ckj tujy esustj dgus yxs fd ^^vkt rqEgkjk fnu [kjkc gS rqe ?kj tkvks lkseokj dks vkuk^^ muds lkFk vkSj Hkh dehZ ekStwn Fks, oa esjs mij gal jgs Fks] ftlls izkFkhZ dks cgqr vf/kd vkReXykfu eglwl gq;hA 20 feuV ckn iqu% esjs }kjk tujy eSustj egksn; ls vuqjks/k fd;k x;k ijUrq muds }kjk crk;k x;k fd vki lkseokj dks vkuk vkSj, dkm.V ds ckjs esa dgus yxs fd ^^vki dLVej ds;j ls viuk, dkm.V dUQeZ djks^^, oa eq>ls v'kksHkuh; eqnzk esa dgus yxs fd ;g izkFkZuk&i= dgka ls VkbZi djkdj ys vk;sA izkFkhZ dk lSyjh, dkm.V gksus ds ckotwn Hkh czkap }kjk izkFkhZ dks bruk vf/kd ijs'kku fd;k x;kA ftlls fd izkFkhZ dks ekufld d"V gqvkA
vr% egksn; ls fouez fuosnu gS fd izkFkhZ dh mDr fLFkfr dks n`f"Vxr j[krs gq;s vius Lrj ls vko';d dk;Zokgh djus dk d"V djsa rkfd Hkfo"; esa fdlh Hkh vU; xzkgd@vYi osru Hkksxh dehZ dks bl izdkj cSad dfeZ;ksa }kjk izrkfM+r u fd;k tk ldsA rkfd Hkfo"; esa cSd, oa [kkrk/kkjdksa ds e/; lkSgknZiw.kZ O;ogkj cuk jgsA

izkFkhZ

N  3rd of Oct, 2011 by    -1 Votes
N  26th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes

Punjab National Bank - bpl loan reject
India

sir govt. ne bpl card ko rozgaar hetu 200000/ tak ka loan dene yojna banayi h par bank annakani karte fir govt. ko ye yojna band kar deni chahiye . bank officer apne jankaro ka loan pass karte ya riswat
N  31st of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
My name is rajender, I have account in PNB. my account no. is 1610000105110637.me apke bank ka ATm use karta hu mene 12 january ko 10, 000 rupees nikalene ke liye mene option select kiya lekine 5, 000 rupees hi nikle mene aap ke customer care no. 18001802222 par complaint ki to unhone complaint success fully bataya ki aap ke paise pure nikle he mera complaint no. 57000955. meri is request ko please jaldi solve kijiye. Thank you my email id rajender_62@yahoo.in, my address is A-3, Suraksha Vihar, Vikas Nagar, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-59.
N  14th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Case of discrimination on the basis of caste and injustice.
To
h p. l. punia
Chairman national commission for scheduled caste, govt. of india
Lok nayak bhawan, khan market
New delhi -110003

Sir,
Subject – discrimination sh. baldev raj mahi manager, pnb, ldm office hoshiarpur (punjab).
kindly refer to your letter no 1-pb/18/2012 dated on 29-05-2012. it is with reference to my telephonic talk with your good self I sent my three representations to your office (national commission for scheduled caste, 6th floor, kendriya sadan, sector 9-a, chandigarh) which were duly received in your office on 22-05-2012.
it is kindly requested to issue necessary directions to sh. n. k. niranwal dgm, pnb, personnel administration division, ho new delhi to give point wise reply to all my representations. sh. n. k. niranwal dgm, pnb, personnel administration division, ho new delhi is trying to mislead
To your good self to close the file by misquoting the fax in letter no pad/dac/15035 dated on 23-04-2012 in my all representations.
it is requested to call the to sh. n. k. niranwal dgm, pnb, personnel administration division, ho new delhi and disciplinary authority, circle head, circle office pnb hoshiarpur (punjab)
Along with me to know the exact or actual details of the case as well as points of discrimination against me on the basis of caste. I hope a suitable action will taken only after listening both the parties personally.
Thanking you
Yours faithfully,
(b. r. mahi)
(baldev raj mahi)
S/o sh. ram asra,
Nawanshahar (pb)
Baba deep singh nagar,
Saloh road,
Backside k. c. palace, nawanshahr (punjab)
Phone no – 09501302675 (m)
N  2nd of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes

Punjab National Bank - Bad service by Mr. Pradeep, Manager at Punjab National Bank Asola/Fatehpur Beri
Punjab National Bank Asola/Fatehpur Beri

To,
The Chairman, Punjab National Bank,
Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi.

Sub: Complaint against Mr. Pradeep, Manager at Punjab National Bank Asola/Fatehpur Beri, New Delhi-110074.
Respected Sir,
I, Dharampal s/o Piru Singh r/o H.No. 95, Khul Mohalla, Fatehpur Beri, is your customer for more than 50 years. I am a senior citizen, Ex-serviceman and pensioner.I, along with my family members, have bank accounts at PNB, Chandanholla Branch, Delhi and other branches as well.
It is pertinent to mention that a new branch was opened at Fatehpur Beri Asola which is near to my residence. Since it was more convenient and easy for me and my family to operate our accounts from this branch, I decided to transfer some of our accounts from the branch of Chandanholla to this branch. Subsequently, on 21/06/2012, I made a request to Mr. Gupta, Manager at Chandanholla to transfer all our accounts to the branch at Fatehpur Beri Asola. However, Mr. Gupta, out of courtesy, asked me if I have any problem with this branch regarding any of its services and advised me not to transfer all of our accounts. But, taking into consideration the old age of my wife, Mrs. Burfi Devi, I decided to transfer two of her accounts vide account numbers 307800MB00001125 and 3078000100101843 that were in her name to the branch of Asola, Fatehpur beri, New Delhi.
After the transfer of the above mentioned accounts, she expired on 11/07/2012. My son Mr. Subhash Chand was nominated on behalf of my wife for both of the above mentioned accounts. To claim the amount, I along with my son went to the bank with a death certificate and nomination acknowledgement receipt issued by your bank in his favour.
In the span of 50 years as a customer of your bank, I have never faced any problem or given any complaint against the bank or any of its staff members as the services provided to me were satisfactory and up to the expectations. But, I feel sorry for stating/ making this complaint against one of your bank official Mr. Pradeep (Manager, Asola Fatehpur Beri ).
The said manager refused to make payment to my son on the grounds that the double amount of surety is required to be deposited before claiming the amount. I along with my son kept on visiting the bank for about two months, whenever called by him, for claiming my wife’s amount. But time and again I was refused for the amount inspite of the fact that my son had nomination acknowledgement receipt in his favour but still he was demanding surety. I asked Mr pradeep “if I have a 10, 00, 000 deposit in the bank and if I had a nominee then do I have to give surety of 20, 00, 000”. He replied in affirmation and said “yes u have to give surety of double amount”.Thereafter, I visited Mr. Gupta, Manager at branch office, chandanholla to whom I explained the whole matter. Mr. Gupta on my request and taking into consideration my back records assured Mr. Pradeep that the nominee will attest the nomination given by his mother and requested Mr. Pradeep to clear the claim case, as the nominee is genuine. But still he was so stubborn that he didn’t clear the claim amount & infact he transferred the above accounts back to the branch office at chandanholla on 17/09/2012 without clearing the claimed amount and any customer request, as the customer of above accounts got expired on 11/07/2012 .
I was shocked to see the behaviour and irresponsible attitude on the manager’s part, Mr. Pradeep which was really disappointing. It amounted to deficiency in services and unwanted behaviour ill-treating a senior citizen. Further, it was inconvenient for me to visit the bank on regular basis as it requires a lot of time and energy to deal with the people like him. This has caused me undue mental and physical harassment.
I am writing this in a hope for a fair justice and request you to take strict action against such people to avoid inconvenience and undue harassment to your customers. Looking forward for your response on the same
Thanking you

Your costumer

Dharampal
H.NO 95, khul mohala fatehpur beri
dharampal.subhash@gmail.com
N  14th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes

Punjab National Bank - Not Activating net banking password

Hello Sir

My name is Kinshuk Madaan and i have bank account in PNB Bank, Babra mohall branch of Rohtak City with acc no 3009000100185195.

From last 3 weeks i am regularly visiting my branch in order to activate my netbanking passwords. Everytime i am going to branch for Activating passwords, they are saying that we will not activate password as you got the password by post on your address but it must be given by the branch only, then we will activate the password else not.

I have talked with Manager also but he was also not able to help. When i talked with customer care they said that its normal, the password can be deliver to customer address by post, and they should activate the password.

The bank representative in Babra mohalla branch was talking very Rude and not activating the password

Please do something to get the password activated.

Regards
Kinshuk Madan
9911191629
9812519885
D  21st of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hello pnb service we have no a/c in pnb bank bt the msg is always delivering in my mobile no 9213482562 by ATM while i didnt use this no to any bank and i m bothering due to this so plz i request u stop this messaging.
N  22nd of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
i am a customerof punjab national bank .dear sir my prombel is, i change the sms alert no my old no . 8267981625. i want to sms alert new no -8288891088 plg immizently action . thank you very much ..my account no- 1209000400302957 my name is amandeep singh my address rhq pl, 112 engr regt, cme pune .
N  31st of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
dear sir/mam
maine pichle saal pnb bank, g.t road phagwara ki main branch se loan liya tha jiski installments regular time pe ja rhi hai, lekin phir bhi daily subah 4 am mujhe bank ki taraf se sms aata hai ki insufficent balance hone ki vajah se aap ki 9300/-rs.ki trasection fail ho gyi hai, iske ragrding main bank ke agm saabko written complaint bhi de chuka hu jis o diye huye bhi ek mahina ho chuka hai.mera loan account no.hai 03838001b00001002 jo ki kohli studio k namm se hai, mera name NARINDER KOHLI Aur addredds hai kohli studio prem pura phagwara aur jb bhi main 9300/- se jyada ka cash apne current account me deposit karwata hu to system apne aap amount deduct kr leta hai installment de dene k baad bhi
A  4th of Jan, 2014 by    +1 Votes
The entire system of pnb sucks. Each time you need to get a password, one needs to travel to the branch to pick it. while all other banks send the pin to the home address, pnb is obviously backward. Unable to access the mobile banking app. Attitude of the cust care agents is pathetic. mobbanking@pnb.co.in doesn't even acknowledge the mails that are being sent. Living in the age old world of wanting the customers to visit the branch for everything. No one is interested in seeing the faces of the branch ppl. A simple self addressed cheque from icici had a lengthy procedure of filling some stupid slip and then to drop it at the cheque box. While in HSBC just write ur a/c no. at the back of the cheque and phone #, and drop it in the cheque box.
Horrible horrible and disgusting bank.
N  13th of Feb, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Dear
Sir please mere account no. 1904000100131705 Ramprashad ke naam se godbalawa branch me h. is per mere mob no. 09812216909 or ram.prashad@ymail.com ko resitered karne ke liye 3 baar branch me jaa chuka hu kahte hain ki aap ka number ho gaya h but mujhe nahi lagta ki ho paya h so please mera number active karne ki kosis kare & mere complained no. 61010910 h so please arjent solve then call me or conform Thanks
N  14th of Apr, 2014 by    +1 Votes
sir
my name is harpreet singh s/o sh narinder singh my a/c no is2939000101975257 i am not able to see sms alert on my mob no which is 09896888215 so plz resolve my problem as soon as possible i will be thankful to you
N  19th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
I AM NOT GETTING OTP ON MY REGISTERED MOBILE NO. A/C NO. 0571001500259191
N  15th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes

Punjab National Bank - fraud withdrawl from my atm
loco bazar
dhanbad
Phone: 8092422348
raishital48@gmail.com

fraud atm withdrawl from my account.
my name is arun kumari.
my account number is 2426000400207485.
i want the cctv footage.but bank branch manager is not giving me the cctv footage.
A  28th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
PNB ONLINE BANKING SUCKS!

-doesn't accept my CORRECT user ID and password (I know they are correct because I checked my saved history of user IDs and passwords)
-account gets BLOCKED after 5 failed password attempts and can only be reset by visiting the branch, which of course takes ages! And this also means, like someone else, anybody who has your userId can block your account!
-"Forget Password" feature is CRAP and doesn't work. I needs to enter their account number and DOB or pan number. I did that, they say my DOB is wrong. wtf?

I am sure there are a gazillion other problems with pnb net banking but these are the biggest according to me. Such online banking is worse than not having one!
N  5th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
Sir mi abhishek mishra s/o hanuman prasad mishra is the usier custmer is pnb so i have to locked my atm to the given by tha net banking but this is not active in my mobile my a/c no is 0012000101547919 And my regustared co no. Is 8765840088 is the my account is the aggry & Check it to the why r not open my user id in my mobile & user id is given by tha saturdey 30/2/15 Plz rply my reques.
A  24th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
PNB issued new creditcard to me before month ago because my old one expired now. Still i have not received pin number. I already mailed/called them so many times and request for pin. I don't think this is a service that any customer deserves. It makes more irritating to know this is the 2nd time I'm getting this kind of service from pnb.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree