Pulte Homes / PulteGroup / 536 beljon lane, aurora, ohio
Completely dissatisfied with the service and products this company provides. We are paying over $400, 000 for a brand new home. Everything should be PERFECT. Well it certainly has been far from that. I understand weather delays and other minor problems, however we have been in a nightmare dream in which we can't wake up from. Things were going well until we had a rain on New Year's Eve. House had roof walls, unfortunately no power, no sump pump either (which if house is properly constructed shouldn't need one).
My husband and I visited the house on New Year's Day only to find an 1-1/2 of water in basement. Going to our project manager, told sump pump should have worked (how would it work-NO POWER). Ready to walk away from the NIGHTMARE!
I will never build with Pulte again and neither should anyone.
DeMarco's. - Dissapointedforever
More Pulte Homes / PulteGroup Complaints & Reviews
- Pulte Homes - I'm done with them 
- Pulte Homes - very poor fit and finish 
- Pulte Homes - fraud 
- Pulte Homes - lowest bidder
- Pulte Homes - scam and cheating 
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - unethical behavior
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - property maintenance
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - home
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - just closed on new del webb in vandal
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - shoddy materials, sub-par workmanship, disrespect of customers' property